WHEN TO STOP CALLING

I'm a rookie hobbyist and at what point do I stop contacting a provider? I rarely get a return on most of calls, pm's or emails. At what point do I stop contacting them? I don't want to seem disparate or bothersome...

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
2 and done , don't waste your time on inconsiderate providers they don't deserve your business. Eventually they'll be contacting you when no one is scheduling.
+1 with Rick, if you do not get a reply back within 2-3 days for either phone or email, then move on the the next choice,,, but even when they do get back to you no guarantees, never forget this motto I use:

until she is naked in front of you, count on NOTHING
  • ztonk
  • 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM
+1 with Rick Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I agree!

Any number of ladies have told me that if they are not interested in seeing a client (or want to stop seeing an established client!) they just ignore him. Not the way I would handle it, but girls obviously think different.

Another suggestion: You might want to run your initial PM or email by some seasoned guys to see if there is something you are saying (or not saying) that is causing them to ignore you.

z
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Seek out the advice of thr tootsie pop turtle...I go one more than my esteemed colleagues...but my 3rd is "hey this is the last time I contact you, just wanted to see if there was any interest in us meeting". Twice I've seen ladies who I wanted to meet this way...
I send out one request. Pm, P411 or email depending on what their showcase says. That usually is enough but have had a few that never responded and I forgot I even tried.
No one asked but what kind of pm's/emails are you sending? Are you being polite in your messages or are you sending messages that say "Hey babe. How much to f*ck"?
Based on some of the other threads it seems the best thing to say is

I would like to schedule on this day but I can be flexible

here are my ref's

No pics of your junk, no questions and don't just say I'd like to meet, got to be more specific.

here are my ref's

No pics of your junk, no questions and don't just say I'd like to meet, got to be more specific. Originally Posted by homer13

VERY NICELY STATED Homie!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

here are my ref's

No pics of your junk, no questions and don't just say I'd like to meet, got to be more specific. Originally Posted by homer13
Couldn't agree more. But I say 3 emails or pms/ p411 requests should make it clear. I'd be lying if I said I ALWAYS catch you on the first try. Sometimes they do get lost in an overload, but if you get nothing by 3rd inquiry they do not want to see you. Much like that book, she's just not that into you. Money involved or not.
If I get an email that says any of the following: id like to meet in 30 mins ( wo screening info), duh no reply. Hey let's fuck sometime today, no screening info, no shit no reply. Hey I love your posts, I think your beautiful I want to do AB and C to you, get back at me, I'm still no reply.

I hardly can accommodate last min requests, especially w little or no screening info.

But if you send a complete inquiry even within 24 hours or more, I'm usually very good about booking or atleast telling you it can't happen until "insert time here".

But I do also appreciate a man who gives me a time and date so that we can plan from there.

If I haven't replied by the third try, it's not going to happen.
If I get an email that says any of the following: id like to meet in 30 mins ( wo screening info), duh no reply. Hey let's fuck sometime today, no screening info, no shit no reply. Hey I love your posts, I think your beautiful I want to do AB and C to you, get back at me, I'm still no reply.

I hardly can accommodate last min requests, especially w little or no screening info.

But if you send a complete inquiry even within 24 hours or more, I'm usually very good about booking or atleast telling you it can't happen until "insert time here".

But I do also appreciate a man who gives me a time and date so that we can plan from there.

If I haven't replied by the third try, it's not going to happen. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

+1
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2012, 11:43 PM
OK Ezra, heres mine off the top of my head, tell me if you'd bite or ignore....

Hi Ezra,

I'm Toyz from eccie. I've enjoyed watching your banter on the boards & think you'd be an interesting person to know...

I've got "X" number of reviews...bla, bla, bla

Here are 2 local references that can vouch for me...hopefully they don't run screaming into the night when you mention my name.

Look forward to hearing from you, hope you have a marvelous night~

Hugz,

Toyz....
I Would Bite!!!

(AND If I DID, You Would LIKE IT!!!!!)

• Toyz
  • 04-23-2012, 11:52 PM
I was going to say Lilly, I would be rather disapointed if you DIDN'T bite...at least a little...