Verbal blow offs

So I have a female friend at one of my customers. She compalins to me that so many salesmen hit on her at work.

I suggested she tell them the following
" Its $400 an hour with 2 1/2 hour minimum up front. And, do you mind if we wait till the sores heal up? Its not as much fun with I have an outbreak."

Don't know if it will work but...

What blow offs work for you ladies? Guys, heard any real creative ones from the attentions of your efforts?
"Im a lesbian" can work, but sometimes that makes them try even harder.....
Even when I was a HWP spry 20-something, I was always flattered when someone flirted with me. So I was polite about it.

But when I did have to tell a few guys to leave me alone, I just told them to leave me alone.

Never was too gruff or insulting about it. But I would love to hear some zingers!!!
As a guy if you are getting blown off, you are being too forward. Subtle and nice is the way to not get blown off. I rarely get blown off, but if I do I know immediately I fucked up and went to far.

Just like the act itself, sometimes even just flirting you have to warm a woman up to it.

I have a snarky reply for most any of them that is accompanied by a devil may care grin to keep the game going. I even love the ever popular I have an SO. Correct response is so? With a devil may care smile. No is just a challenge to be overcome.