Vanessa DDD response to review

Thrax has become incredibly unpredictible. He seemed great our first meetings, and now all of a sudden he has completely changed. He has given me money and taken me shopping multiple times. All of which he had sAid he expects no compensation for. He said he was capable to help.... Well that's his personal choice and not a running tab. (Are we supposed to post personal texts here?)

Well, I let him know that our next visit would be free because he has been so kind. I NEVER AGREED TO A CASH PAYMENT. Well, life came up as sometimes expected and I didn't know if I could make it. I TEXTED HIM TO LET HIM know. ( Where do I include these texts). He said ok, well he would just relax at the room. So I figured all was well... And I would continue my word and give him his next visit free

Well, suddenly after I post my weekly weekend lineup advhe becomes angry and decides to calculate every gift he has ever give me and demands I pay him back.

This review is RIDICULOUS and slander. He has no other reviews besides my two. The one was glowing, and suddenly he had a vendetta.

He also threatened me another man and actually gave me a bullet as a reminder. A BULLET..That he could take care of things. Would you like a picture of this?

He is unstable and unsafe.

Bottom line, I told him next visit would be free... Something came up which i explained.. And now he's not interested in a free visit. He wants cash, well that's not it works. AND I informed him of issue what was not a no show.

This needs to be reviewed and removed. This is SLANDER AND LIES.

I would appreciate fast attention to this.

I have a fabulous reputation, i won't have it by someone whom became quickly attached, was caring and now totally flipped. Might I add, both his reviews are from me. One amazing.,, now this? Doesn't seem credible.

If appreciate opinions and reactions from men WHO HAVE SEEN ME- not you warennsjeffers or treebark.

Thank you
Warenna Jeffers you seriously need to get a hobby rather than continuously harass me by bringing back an opinion of one person. Which has been refuted many times. About 34 times?

You have never met me, your comments have no validity.. You just apparently think you are so funny. Well most of the girls on here think you are extremely rude. Well the quality ones, none that which would see you.

So continue being tough behind your keyboard!!!
Thrax, dude, chill the hell out. It is all our choice to help the ladies and you should never hold it over them. I have learned the hard way, suck it up pal. I have never met this woman but it all fantasyland and you can control as much as you want with your zipper and wallet.
wow ... over the yrs I have learned to not be as accepting of gifts from clients because down the road most of them always throw it back up in your face ... sorry that happened to you
Where is the popcorn emoji?

Please pass it.
Yea it's great to be scared to come home every night. What do you do in a situation like this? Call the police? Any advice? I don't know what to do
Text
He was notified that I didn't know if I could not make it, and then completely turned vengeful.
Sorry guys, guess screening is going to be getting extremely strict.
I'm still in shock. Oh, and I don't have a pimp, this is all ridiculous.
As one nice gentleman said to me, this is eccie. Not match.com.

Administrators: what else do I need to prove to show this is slander?
Always good to see both sides. But, have to say, how does one slander a hooker? Always wondered that.
Hook: Officer/Lawyer, I'm being slandered.
Officer/Lawyer, what do you do for a living?
Hook: I'm a hooker.
THUD!!!!
Just chiming in to say that Vanessa is very nice and professional. She has always been straight forward with me and didn't come off as a liar to me. I may not know the whole story but my opinion of her is in high esteem.
Always good to see both sides. But, have to say, how does one slander a hooker? Always wondered that.
Hook: Officer/Lawyer, I'm being slandered.
Officer/Lawyer, what do you do for a living?
Hook: I'm a hooker.
THUD!!!! Originally Posted by TreeBark
You can slander anyone with lies... But thanks for your pleasant comment. I know we all love to be called hookers! 😘
I only brought this discussion to coed as I was told i needed to make a public rebuttal by administration. My rebuttal has been made, and my side heard.