Squirting? Opinions?

I would like to experience the squirting thing. What do the women and guys here think on the subject and are there any provider who squirt during sessions? I think it would be a fun experience but really curious as to everyone else's opinions and prior experience or not with it.
I have been with two providers that have squirted, and it's startling but awesome. As some one who likes to go down on a woman and please them and feel them quiver this must be what it's like when a woman makes a man ejaculate.
More women have the potential to squirt than everyone realizes. The providers that squirt have the confidence and knowledge of letting go and drenching their partner with there essence.
You can learn the mechanics of how to stimulate a woman to the point of female ejaculation... But...if the woman has insecurities or doesn't understand the peeing sensation she has isn't pee.. It will be hard for her to "go with the flow" pun intended.
I've been many woman's first squirting experiences... Both in relationships and hobbying... One of my favorite parts of sex is witnessing the female orgasm and multiples if she allows(with or without squirting) I can spend over half of my time pleasing my partner (providers think I'm crazy sometimes they think they should be paying me lol) but I love pleasing.
The one thing that can really start the possibility of a woman squirting is an erotic massage.. Find out the way her body reacts to your touch and relax her and gain the trust necessary for her to let go in the heat of the moment...
This is not a tutorial and I'm not an expert.. And there are some women that can squirt very easy without the above attention... But when a woman squirts for me, it's just another level of intimacy I enjoy in the GFE I seek out in the hobby or in my relationships.
I have only experienced one provider that really was in tuned with her squirtng self... Grace in Binghamton.. I have heard that Tori Starr also squirts prolifically from upstate.. There are a few others I have heard about and not had pleasure either.. I think Kayla Ryder is on that list also.. But the others that squirt ed for me are definitely a ymmv... You truly have to have some chemistry and patience to bring on the flow from someone who normally is not a squirter by nature.
Enjoy your hobbying.. Stay safe... And that new experience of female ejaculation will truly be an experience to check off your bucket list.
Ladies... Squirters.. Raise your hands please... Hes looking and... It actually sparked an urge for me to enjoy getting soaked with someone that squirts prolifically and naturally.
Oh Boy...: where's rooster when ya need him
Dark - I couldn't agree more pleasing is sooooo much fun and such a turn on! Hopefully some of our lady friends will jump in and share their side and hopefully be willing "victims" LOL.
And how do you.get to Squirtville?
Practice, practice, practice.

http://thearousalproject.com/orgasm-...ale-ejaculate/

Hope the link works.