Really?

• 08-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Out of curiosity I asked this girl "What's the donation"? Her response, $700 an hour. Good luck with that hun. Thinking that price coupled with Covid-19 fears will keep her phone fairly quiet.

https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...5026.htm?cat=1
Wow!
She must think the track's open and the high rollers are in town.
looks like a skip the games girl trying for rehab... covered in makeup and touchup photos... only one man here that would that kinda of money on pussy the legend hobby1750 lol.. but she looks like 200 an hour girl
She was around here before. STG girl, normal 200/hr and there were some rip off/no reports if i remember correctly
Everything (and everyone) is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay. She probably got some guy once to pay her 700 for an hour, and now she thinks we're all up for that. Unlike other girls who have to suck 20-40 (or more) dicks a week to pay their bills, she only needs 2 or 3 and she's making 70-100k per year tax free. I find it difficult to believe that she's finding that many high rollers in Albany, but if so, good for her.
Everything (and everyone) is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay. She probably got some guy once to pay her 700 for an hour, and now she thinks we're all up for that. Unlike other girls who have to suck 20-40 (or more) dicks a week to pay their bills, she only needs 2 or 3 and she's making 70-100k per year tax free. I find it difficult to believe that she's finding that many high rollers in Albany, but if so, good for her. Originally Posted by Olliebear
I’ll add to that. Even if she only gets one customer a year, it’s as much “what is someone willing to pay” as it is “what is it worth to her, to Have to suck a strangers dick”. I respect her more than a 20 dollar per blowjob street walker practically trying to jump on my hood when I don’t slow down for her.
To that point, I might place an ad! I’ll do it for a quarter million. Fuck it. Why not. I won’t even upsell.
  • 08-07-2020, 12:48 PM
My only point is doing market research before offering a product up for sale. After doing "business" in this area for the better part of 25 years I have a hard time believing Albany is a $700 an hour market. If she gets it I agree good on her, but I'm not "In" at that price, and I bet an overwhelming bunch of you aren't either.
310 area code is LA west/south bay

got to pay for the 14 day Andy thingy somehow ????
Sort of like the old joke about the guy on the corner selling apples for a million dollars (only need to sell one). She doesn't even look close to being special in terms of appearance.
sucking 40 plus dicks a week... that's a lot of dicks I don't think Albany has the man power for that lol
Many Eros girls are ridiculous
Hahaha,700 sad thing is, someone had probably paid that. I mean if it's that I better be able to do bb and muilt pops. Even then I not going role the dice on bb.