Eccie working?

are the threads working? Don't see any new reviews or posts.
Post a review!
dead yesterday, seems working now
Post a review! Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
I had made a comment on a review and it never updated.in the process of trying to see Cassandra but she never has a ride when I'm ready.its always 3 hours later.id post a review of my UTR but she doesn't want any new rwgulars.
are the threads working? Don't see any new reviews or posts. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Define - working...
Post a review! Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
Define - working... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I had posted something and it never showed up on the page as a current posting.it was after eccie had the issue with the page .seems to be up and running now
I had posted something and it never showed up on the page as a current posting.it was after eccie had the issue with the page .seems to be up and running now Originally Posted by Scoot642
what time/day ? it did crash Sunday
what time/day ? it did crash Sunday Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Early Sunday morning.i posted something but it never updated it. Seems to be working. I was hoping Cassandra would get a ride,I wanna do a review of her but we haven't had same days
Early Sunday morning.i posted something but it never updated it. Seems to be working. I was hoping Cassandra would get a ride,I wanna do a review of her but we haven't had same days Originally Posted by Scoot642
ditto for me in a thread

posted, seemed to work, crash, back up n gone

not much, but yes some of Sunday morning lost

forget it or re-post
ditto for me in a thread

posted, seemed to work, crash, back up n gone

not much, but yes some of Sunday morning lost

forget it or re-post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ot showed up after another post. Have Cassandra on her way .reviewvwill follow