Name: Crystal
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal lane
Phone: 9727290885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, TS, DFK, DT, mish, CG, Doggie, BBFS, CIP, maximum GFE with a dash of PSE.
Hair Length and Color: Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very pretty. Some other time, some other place, could easily be an Asian supermodel. Very classy looking. That is not an exaggeration.
Recommendation: Yes
So the thing about ROS (Rest Of Story) is...it's Private. As opposed to "Activities" which is openly viewed by any and all readers.

That's why many review put "See ROS" under Activities.
Just a thought to consider sir...
Well it’s short and to the point
Well it’s short and to the point Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
That it is. I continue to feel that Crystal is the highest-level AMP/Studio girl in Dallas. Think about past Legends, none of them have Crystals's amazing good looks and service, together. The word that characterizes her best, is EXQUISITE.
Does anyone know who is at door # 2 or door B at michiko? I know door 1A is Chanel, door 3C is Crystal. The girl on door 2B was short, had long black hair, full thick eyebrows. She almost looked Latina. Anyone know who she is?
Maybe Jessie? She is thai but looks slightly Hispanic.

Either way, Crystal is a knockout
Does anyone know who is at door # 2 or door B at michiko? I know door 1A is Chanel, door 3C is Crystal. The girl on door 2B was short, had long black hair, full thick eyebrows. She almost looked Latina. Anyone know who she is? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough

I think they use room interchangeably so it could be mixed up

Either way, Crystal is a knockout Originally Posted by Moe Greene
I'm pounding the table on this. I don't just toss terms like this out, so when I say it Guys need to listen.

Crystal is a Mother Fucking knockout. When I was leaving Michiko last time, I glanced over and saw Crystal from behind, she was doing some kind of paperwork. I paused and thought ''God Damn, I got to fuck that''.

Your own thoughts may contain fewer curse words, LOL, but the intensity will be the same.. Crystal is a FOX.
Michiko right now is on the hot streak but Krystal is still a classic