City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short (5’2’’ ish). Korean girl with good curves and better attitude
Recommendation: Yes
They have an allstar lineup. All of the ladies are service oriented
  • jkk
  • 08-24-2023, 03:13 PM
They have an allstar lineup. All of the ladies are service oriented Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Of course they do. Oh don’t forget to mention security cam will make everyone famous. The system that you don’t mind.
Of course they do. Oh don’t forget to mention security cam will make everyone famous. The system that you don’t mind. Originally Posted by jkk
If you don't like them you don't have to visit. I'm just saying free will free choice.
  • jkk
  • 08-24-2023, 09:15 PM
If you don't like them you don't have to visit. I'm just saying free will free choice. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Just to prove, who is THE best at Michiko out of allstars? Can you give monger answer or will you give paid advertisement answer?
Of course they do. Oh don’t forget to mention security cam will make everyone famous. The system that you don’t mind. Originally Posted by jkk
I don't mind seeing the parking lot at all. The ladies aren't the only ones that are concerned about what goes on out there. I know I occasionally look. It's reassuring to see that no one is fucking with my car. And I sure don't give a shit about any other monger seeing me coming and going. If I cared about that, I wouldn't go to any AMP.

Good advice sounds like this...don't like it...don't go. Learn to enjoy life's pleasures, and don't wallow in misery. Life is too short...monger on.
So far, Jesse was the most fun, Chanel was the best looking, CoCo the best IOP.
Coco is a classic jessie is unorthodox . Both are great
That's for their security...
That's for their security... Originally Posted by Macho Maam
Of course it is. That Troll would complain if there was no visible cameras. His entire reason to be on this Site (with this specific handle) is to troll and stalk. He is a FRAUD.
  • jkk
  • 09-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Of course it is. That Troll would complain if there was no visible cameras. His entire reason to be on this Site (with this specific handle) is to troll and stalk. He is a FRAUD. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Of course it is. I am a fraud and you’re an online k-girls pimp. So how many k-girls have you pimped so far? My definition of pimping is that you sell k-girls online by promoting to get $.
So, back to the subject: I would love to see Coco or any girls in michko if the facility is better, parking is better and no cam. They can do better at other facilities or agencies. Oh and without pimps.
I am a fraud Originally Posted by jkk
Indeed you are
I am a fraud and you’re an online k-girls pimp. So how many k-girls have you pimped so far? My definition of pimping is that you sell k-girls online by promoting to get $. Originally Posted by jkk

That would be ZERO. I don't sell, I don't promote, I don't get money. I talk about girls I have seen. Sometimes talk about girls I'm interested in seeing. Ask questions.

Do you like girls? I recommend them. They are fun to hang out with.
  • jkk
  • 09-03-2023, 04:46 AM
That would be ZERO. I don't sell, I don't promote, I don't get money. I talk about girls I have seen. Sometimes talk about girls I'm interested in seeing. Ask questions.

Do you like girls? I recommend them. They are fun to hang out with. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok. Let people decide. Difference between your post and my post is that I just let it be but you try hard to convince.

Like I stated before, I would love to see Coco. Just not at dump with hidden cam. Doesn’t matter what the reason is.
Ok. Let people decide. Difference between your post and my post is that I just let it be but you try hard to convince.

Like I stated before, I would love to see Coco. Just not at dump with hidden cam. Doesn’t matter what the reason is. Originally Posted by jkk
Try hard to convince what? I don't give a damn what a Troll thinks. What is hidden cam? You just posted that cameras are ubiquitous, now they are ''hidden''? You have never been to Michiko, and you're jealous that they have the strongest line up in North Texas. Your only reason to be on this Site is to post shit about Michiko. Well guess what? The parking lot was FULL last night. Your attacks are failing miserably.