Happy 4th of July TN

Jut dropping in to wish my fellow Tennesseans a safe,fun,happy 4th of July.
yes.......Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTERESTING FACTS

On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.

On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper left-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.

In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.

The United States Government keeps its supply of silver at the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York.
The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.

52% of Americans drink coffee.

27% of Americans believe we never landed on the moon.

A Californian doctor has set the record of eating 17 bananas in two minutes.

Approximately 35 million Americans are linked by blood to one (or more) of the 102 pilgrims who came to America on the Mayflower in 1620.

There are five US states with no sales tax. They are: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.

Alaska is the state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work.

It was once illegal to take a bath in the wintertime in Indiana.

Ohio is the birthplace of more Presidents than any other state - eight.
Let freedom ring . . . legalize the hobby!
Have a happy and safe holiday y'all... especially those of y'all shooting off fireworks!

Cheers,

bcg (Dallas, are you going to recite those facts to me again later next week? )
yes.......Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTERESTING FACTS

On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.

On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper left-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.

In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.

The United States Government keeps its supply of silver at the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York.
The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.

52% of Americans drink coffee.

27% of Americans believe we never landed on the moon.

A Californian doctor has set the record of eating 17 bananas in two minutes.

Approximately 35 million Americans are linked by blood to one (or more) of the 102 pilgrims who came to America on the Mayflower in 1620.

There are five US states with no sales tax. They are: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.

Alaska is the state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work.

It was once illegal to take a bath in the wintertime in Indiana.

Ohio is the birthplace of more Presidents than any other state - eight.
__________________ Originally Posted by DallasRain

Those are interesting facts Dallas. Thanks for sharing.
Sadly,my 4th of July weekend has not been so banging. I happily trot out to the car yesterday to head out and do my thing. Get in and turn the key and I hear an ugly
dragging sound,then some little clicks. Turns out I have a bad starter,and parts arent cheap for a foreign make car. Why didnt I buy a Chevrolet?
Sadly,my 4th of July weekend has not been so banging. I happily trot out to the car yesterday to head out and do my thing. Get in and turn the key and I hear an ugly
dragging sound,then some little clicks. Turns out I have a bad starter,and parts arent cheap for a foreign make car. Why didnt I buy a Chevrolet? Originally Posted by Sierra Colleen
Because a Chevy didn't trip your trigger when you were shopping?

I kinda understand, though. I've been a die-hard loyal Volkswagen driver ever since my first car--a 1969 Beetle I bought when I was in college. Even though it's probably cost me a few extra thousand bux parts and labor for routine maintenance and repairs in those two to three decades of exclusively VW ownership. (But what can I say? I've loved each and every one of those cars...).

Sorry to hijack your thread. And sorry your holiday has been such a drag. Hope things improve and you find some enjoyable things to do today and tomorrow...

Cheers,

bcg
It was once illegal to take a bath in the wintertime in Indiana. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I grew up in Indiana. It stunk to high heaven then, and probably still stinks.
dragging sound,then some little clicks. Turns out I have a bad starter,and parts arent cheap for a foreign make car. Why didnt I buy a Chevrolet? Originally Posted by Sierra Colleen
I feel your rotten luck. I've been trying to hook up with a provider in Nashville. No responses from my requests.

Anyone out there want to do an outcall? Hope that doesn't sound too desperate.
sorry that happened to ya babe!! I know the feeling...I had my truck break down in Huntsville couple weeks ago...over $1200 later I got back on road{damn transmission}....AND ITS A CHEVY{lol}!!!

Hope you have a better week babe!Happy 4th everyone!!!
I feel your rotten luck. I've been trying to hook up with a provider in Nashville. No responses from my requests.

Anyone out there want to do an outcall? Hope that doesn't sound too desperate. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Probably most of the ladies are doing family stuff,since it is a holiday.
I actually do Outcalls in Nashville,with plenty of advance notice,but
obviously I cant today.
sorry that happened to ya babe!! I know the feeling...I had my truck break down in Huntsville couple weeks ago...over $1200 later I got back on road{damn transmission}....AND ITS A CHEVY{lol}!!!

Hope you have a better week babe!Happy 4th everyone!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Its been a bummer,but at least I am not looking at huge repair costs
About 125 for a new lifetime warranty starter,less if I get it rebulit.
100-150 for labor. From what I hear,its hell to get to the starter,just
to remove it,and the engine has to lifted,jacked up.

My vehicle being a four wheel drive makes it more difficult,or so the
repair guy says.
Probably most of the ladies are doing family stuff,since it is a holiday.
I actually do Outcalls in Nashville,with plenty of advance notice,but
obviously I cant today. Originally Posted by Sierra Colleen
I was really looking for tomorrow (5th). I assumed it was either the holiday, but wouldn't rule out the fact that it is me that is interested. After all, most providers do have standards.

[PS--I refuse to troll CL & BP. My only experience there will be may last one. LOL]