Questions for the hobbiest.....

I've been watching the community for a while here and I've noticed that when a bad review pops up from an unknown hobbiest, the hobbiest do not question the review, BUT when a unknown hobbiest posts a good review, the hobbiest in this community question whether or not the review is real or even question his creditability in the community! I know a provider would never post a bad review on herself, however there are alot of jealous ladies out there that thrive on making another providers business bad! I have had my share of haters, Hell about 2 months she(I wont say any names) but bp gave me her first and last name, so I could press charges and yes she is a well known provider here had posted a robbery report saying myself and another provider robbed a client in Jonesboro and that the other provider had meth mouth! This was obviously a poor attempt to hurt my business as well as the other providers! I also received a ter review which was also posted by a provider,and was given the ip address and email used for the fake account. TER had the review removed. Whats the deal with the hobbiest, believing half of the truth but all of the lies including jealous providers! I have never had a unhappy client and each encounter is different, according to his needs, so I have never really cared for reviews because its only one persons opinion! For example if your review states you offer daty, then every hobbiest assumes you offer this to all but I have had some real yuck mouths and really did not fill comfortable offering daty to these certain friends! This may result in a bad review, the hobbiest isnt going to tell that his teeth were bad,yellow, missing or that he smelled etc. So, what are reviews good for other than letting the hobbiest know that the lady is not a ripp off and that her pics are real and accurate. Everyone has their preference on what or who they like to get it on with!

It really puzzles me, someone give me some insight on this situation.
Why post in multiple forums?
What multiple forums are you reffering to? This is a discussion IN THE discussion forum right?
All I can say is it ain't like it used to be girl!! I keep to myself and have had more problems in the last year than the last ten!!
Hummm....just dont understand what all the fuss is about either. You provide good service or you dont! BTW, you have a nice hard body!
BTW, you have a nice hard body! Originally Posted by rump shaker

Shoot, you ain't hard to look either.

just sayin....
What multiple forums are you reffering to? This is a discussion IN THE discussion forum right? Originally Posted by rump shaker
Well, three that I can find. One here, one in BCGs happy birthday thread and one in Arkansas section.
Why post in multiple forums? Originally Posted by giteneny
Why are you posting in ever fourm I post in, and you have nothing useful to the question Im asking, has your mama ever told you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all! Every time something is posted by me or about me you have something negative to say! I think you love me or is it hate!