OK Im coming 27th, 28th, and 29th Memphis or Knoxville?

I plan on a visit with a friend, and Im unsure which area, I have requests for both but may only get to one city.

So which area is in need of some talent from a busty blonde and a busty red head? lol
Unfortunately, I will be out of town myself those dates, so unable to enjoy a visit. But, consider this a vote for a visit to Memphis.
both are great cities!! I had a blast in both!!!

Have fun!!
Knoxville is my atf area to visit, but you can't go wrong with Memphis. They will wear your butt out if you let them lol.

Hey Kym watch this and tell me what area this reminds you of.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/
LMAO! She is quoting me!!! Deff the "whoopy fucking doo!" and " jerk yourself off" HAHA, love it! You know me for sure.
Oh and I got delayed, but coming! Look for the ad Im about to post! woohoo! whoopy happy fucking doo!
One of the D.C. boys posted it on TBD and Brooke was like, "OMG that's London Rayne." Not quite since I have a better disposition when telling people off lol, but close. Are you going to meet me in Knox. or coming later in the week?
Depends on the day you are arriving since Im driving. I cant carry all my whips, oils, and restraints on the plane lol.

Call me with the days, Im too lazy to look up your ads, haha!
Sheesh do some research kid! I will be there week after next, but I think you will be in Memphis? Have a blast either way, and I hope you do GRRRREAT!
Nope Memphis tomorrow thru Thursday then to Florida a few days, Ill head back to Tn before I head to Cali.
Is a trip to Houston in the works as well? hhhmmm
Nice try Ike, but I believe we have had this discussion already lol.

When the going rate in Texas gets up to at least 4, you let us know..until then get your azz down here!!
Umm yeh what she said. My massage rate is more than most FS rates in Houston. Im really not one to negotiate my talents either. Refer to the video, lmao!

Im being bombarded here in Memphis! They have some awesome men here. I might swing back through next week and hit chatanooga then to knoxville. Maybe I should do a few ads, lol, then again they have been emailing me anyway. this is INSANE! I love it!
Told ya! They will wear you out in a good way in TN. They know how to treat a lady, tip, and omg the bfe benefits are second to none. Can't wait to get back there.
Yeah, you could starve in Texas! And I'm from DFW! Oh my!