No AA policy on a different level

Hey All! I was in a local business here in killeen and ran into a provider who I am really cool with. I've been out of town so we caught up and laughed around. Her friend came up and joined the conversation and things were good, UNTIL the conversation led to the hobby. At this point we were outside by our vehicles and no one was around. The friend said she never "dates" minorities even mixed ones. I asked why she said 1) they will rob you and 2) they do you know how to treat a lady. I was shocked! My provider friend ripped into her so much I was sad for her. She apologized for her, but I asked what about me. She said you look nice but that I was probably like the rest also. I smiled told them to have a nice day and left. Those of you hobbyists and providers that know me, know that I am nice polite and cool with everyone. I didn't know what to say or feel. All I can say now is wow and glad that she is not an eccie lady
ignorance is unhealthy
i have met Eeyore numerous times at parties and socials and such. Hes one of the coolest, nicest, most laid back guys youll ever meet. Anytime ive ever made a new find he is one of the guys i usually share my info with cuz i know he will treat her well.
Sorry you had to deal with that bro
Your a wonderful guy... but oh best believe we have a couple eccie providers like that too that just didn't chime in..So them kind of people are everywhere.. so Fuck it her lose
I think I met you at a social once and I can say, everyone I have ever met in person has seemed to be really good people. I have seen your board presence and believe you to be a good person. I think it is a shame that people are judged by anything other than their character.

Good news is, she probably was no good anyways....still on BP for a reason. She saved you money by showing her true colors.

Take care brother and hobby on. There are always willing and beautiful ladies waiting to spend time with you.
Some people are just mind boggling.
Move on...you won't figure it out. Ever.
That so sorry. But oh well.
A girl has a right to sell her body to anyone she wants and also not to sell it to anyone she wants. There are many providers on here that wont see Old White Men like myself. I don't let it bother me. I have a wonderful UTR girl in Temple that will see me anytime I want. She also has a wonderful body and a beautiful face. She is all I can handle and more. Don't ask me why she sees me, if I was her I wouldn't.
Your right. All women have right to pick what type of person they want to see, and not to see.
To me, there are idiots of every race.
Inside the hobby, I'm color blind because I haven't met with as much racism as outside of it.
Outside of the hobby, as soon as a guy finds out that I've been with black men they seem to lose respect for me and start treating me like crap.
I appreciate you all. I will continue to see the lovely ladies of eccie and support my fellow hobbyists. I was just left dumbfounded by it. Good thing is my provider friend is not that way it's just her BP friend. That says alot. Happy hobbying!
You know that you can always make a trip to Austin to see me Eeyore. I always enjoyed our times. You've always been very respectful and fun.
I've never had any issues with any of the AA that I've met in the hobby.
I had that happen to me once, and then that same provider I guess heard something about me and she contacted me that she was in Killeen. I sent her a "lol" and that was it.
Hey brother,

Yes, I do know you and have known you since our start here on the board. People who are shallow like that should be ignored, they are a bad or broken branch on your tree. Although they do have the right to be opinionated and see who they want to, YOU also have the right, ability, and the power to break that branch off. It's dead and meaningless and you don't need it as long as you are alive. You are a great person who I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life and know that you have no time or place for shallow people in any part of your successful life. My 2 cents. Take care brother. That is my reverend speech for the day.

Coachpaul2007