"Must see" providers in the Killeen area

Fellas, if you’re new to the Killeen area there are some providers that are a “must see”! Like SinfulAdreianna, HaileyMadison, SugarLove0555, Sexctexan, and Sirerra Amador. Unfortunately I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting all the ladies in the Killeen area but I just wanted to start the big weekend by sharing that and if there is a gem out there I don’t know of, please share. Got to have fun on a long weekend break!
Sexctexan is a must see...very nice and down to earth.
Lavender Mystique looks very promising. Great body and reviews.
But your list is stellar.Looks like Killeen's best, for sure.
Not to mention Waco has me and I can travel to Killeen💋
They're all great by the way Analeese is another great girl some guys might remember her from when she was in the area awhile back
Lavender Mystique looks very promising. Great body and reviews.
But your list is stellar.Looks like Killeen's best, for sure. Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson
Thank you Groovy. I appreciate your sentiment. Lots of Lovely Ladies in the Killeen area. I feel like we're an untapped gold mine. Don't forget Honey Devine's sexy ass... I mean assets... Lol
Lavender was awesome! definitely a gem. thanks groovy, that's why we so this.
Lavender was awesome! definitely a gem. thanks groovy, that's why we so this. Originally Posted by tony_cove

Awww Tony. I really enjoyed our time together. I think we may have been best friends in our past life. We have a lot in common. Definitely a cool DUDE in my book. Screw Heads for life (inside joke)...
Yall r sweet lol
Awe thanks;-) I feel special muwahh
Angela Claire and Laynie Green Oh and Samantha
Also Sierra , sinful Adrianna
Sugarlove055 is awesome so glad she introduced me to this hobby. Hopefully I can meet some of you in the near future as well. So far everyone has been really nice.
Thank you for the love.