provider visibility

I finally (yes!) had a meeting with someone just yesterday - will be posting a review soon (yes!) but that's another story. In talking with her I mentioned she was very well reviewed, and she told me she couldn't see her reviews. Is that true? From what she told me there were a lot of things she couldn't see.

Is that true? I realize there may be some reasons for that, but being new (well, less than a month on the boards) there are a lot of things I've learned!
Providers do not have the effective permissions to see the ROS section of reviews.

Likewise, similar restrictions apply to the Men's Lounge section, and to any text that is properly marked-up with the <private> tags.
I finally (yes!) had a meeting with someone just yesterday - will be posting a review soon (yes!) but that's another story. In talking with her I mentioned she was very well reviewed, and she told me she couldn't see her reviews. Is that true? From what she told me there were a lot of things she couldn't see.

Is that true? I realize there may be some reasons for that, but being new (well, less than a month on the boards) there are a lot of things I've learned! Originally Posted by finblock
Is it true?? Well yes and no. The mens lounge is for all intents and purposes coed and the ros can and is shared by WKs, including what is posted in private. As long as there are little bitch WKs around, there will be no privacy. Quite possibly you visited a provider who is sure of herself and is not interested in playing half-ass games to see what others are saying.. I have found that the top providers don't seem to worry about that which should not concern them.
"Top" being the operative word. No need then.
"Top" being the operative word. No need then. Originally Posted by bartipero
I couldn't agree more with the fact that you agreed with me.