The shaved kitty dilemma...am I delusional?

Ok, before you jump in with both feet and exclaim "yes, you are delusional" please read this entire post lol

I'm a woman who is not into woman, so I cannot always see from a man's perspective. I know, I know...hotlips is admitting she is not always right LMAO

Anywho.....from time to time the threads come up about shaved or not. The younger generations seems to like the shaved, the older gents seem to like the retro look.

But as I was having dinner with a few ladies one evening, this very topic came up. We discussed the reasons to shave, versus not to. Most are of the same opinion that it's cleaner, looks better, and makes for a better DATY experience if the kitty is shaved. But.......

I argued that not all kitty kat looks good shaved. Am I correct, or am I delusional in my thinking? It is just "my" opinion that the shaved look is great for the smaller, spinner-type girls. But the shaved look is not cute on those of us ladies who are not spinners or have fat cats.

Hey, I have seen plenty of naked women in my time. Some I look at and say "hey, ok, that's cute on her." Others I see I'm thinking "damn girl, grow some hair on that thing."

So am I delusional in thinking that the "bald look" isn't for everyone, or is it really that important?

Don't laugh at me, I am being sooooo serious. And the ladies I went to dinner with can attest to that lol

But since I am not a pussy connoisseur, I can't really judge what is cute and not cute. I just know "mine" is not cute totally shaved lol

Meg
Hey HH,
Your post on the "Broke" thread caught my eye. You seem like a pretty smart lady. I agree with you, different grooming practice's just fit different body types. Looking forward to getting back to Dallas. Hope to meet you soon.
HOOK'EM
  • Rebel
  • 02-26-2010, 06:37 PM
No your not delusional, some kitty's look better with fur.....
WALDT. I don't think it depends on the lady.
No, you're not delusional at all. Some kitties look great shaved, while others....not so much. I will say for myself, a shaved kitty is more likely to be dined on than a non shaved one. I won't claim to be a great muff diver (I'm probably awful at it). I only do it when the mood strikes me, roughly every third blue moon on average. It also depends on how much of an innie/outie she is. The less the better for me....to an extent. Freshness goes without saying. A cute, fresh, hairless innie is hard to resist, I must say.

There are probably good hygienic reasons for keeping the bush trimmed for both men and women.

The state of a ladies bush does not affect whether I see her or whether I dine. I love dining too much NOT to do it unless there is a hygiene issue or something along that line. I'm probably not any good at it, but I do love doing it.

I think ladies should do what is comfortable for them. If the lady and I click, all else will fall into place.

The prevalence of shaved kitty is probably a trend and trends do tend to change.
I personally like the best of both worlds....a nice triangle bush on top and shaved and well trimmed just below the clit.
Shaved, unshaved who cares as long as it's clean and fresh smelling. When it's shaved and looks like a soft babies butt it is just to tempting to not want to dine on. I appreciate a woman that shaves before an appointment and she is really smooth down there. The lady that is not freshly shaved and has stubble is more of a turn off because to me it represents her lack of concern about really being prepared for our time together.
I prefer to floss after my meal, not during.
I prefer shaved. However, I can work with a landing strip.

I am just not a fan of stubble that's more than a few days old. Imagine me dining on your fresh kitty with two days worth of beard/mustache stubble. Shaved stubble is typically more coarse than waxed or plucked reqrowth.
Some kitties don't look good shaved...
Attached Images File Type: jpg funny-looking-shaved-cat.jpg (31.7 KB, 660 views)
  • fawn
  • 02-26-2010, 10:19 PM
I prefer smooth lips and a patch on top...and not a landing stripe either....that way you can still feel and look like a woman....but have lickable lips for the men....no need to floss with me babe....
All kitties were not created equal.
Well, I am super thick and I prefer to be hairless for sanitary reasons. I shave with baby oil and sprinkle edible powder on ''her''
Not sure that there are "golden standards" for what a pretty kitty is supposed to look like. I love a little bit of hair, but shaved works too. It's really all about the lady's own preference, and what makes her comfortable. Personally, hair styles "down there" don't affect the beauty.

The true beauty of an individual lies far beneath the skin...