dallas hotels with hot tubs in the room

I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a moderately priced hotel/motel with a hot tub or jacuzzi in the room. Dallas or Las Colinas preferred.
In this thread is the in room jacuzzi discussion. Remember, search can be your friend...
Executive spa is awesome!
Never liked hotels with the hot tubs in the rooms. Too many chances of lack of adequate cleaning (remember how easy it was to make your roommate piss with the ol' hand in warm water" ploy?). Can't get the image out of my head of some big ol' dude (dirty from work or the road) settling in to a private hot tub, beer in one hand while the other pulls his butt cheeks open to let some hot water up there to wash away any leftovers, and just lettin' the pee flow out as he goes "ahhhhhhhh...yeahhhhh" and the water is suddenly a pale....yellow. Think I'll stick to the squeaky clean hot tub in my back yard!
where is the executive spa?
The Executive is a pretty good deal at $40 for the first hour and $20 for additional hours. The only potential downsides are: No beds in the rooms, only massage tables as well as the potential cleanliness issues from whoever uses the rooms and spa before you. Consequently they have to chlorine the hell out of the water...

When I can afford it, I like to go to the Best Western on NW highway across from The Men's Club. It's $100 bucks for the room and very clean.

I also used to go to the Days Inn off 183/Loop 12 across from Texas Stadium they have a couple of Jacuzzi rooms and was reasonably priced at around $80 bucks...

Back to your question, Executive is off Walnut Hill and 35 behind the old Pugsley's Library...

Enjoy!

W.
do you have to make an appt, or just walk in with a girl on your arm? also, is it an amp as well?
where is the executive spa? Originally Posted by rockdal123

2432 Walnut Ridge Street
Dallas, TX 75229-4528
(972) 241-1444
do you have to make an appt, or just walk in with a girl on your arm? also, is it an amp as well? Originally Posted by rockdal123
Depends. If you want a massage then you are better off calling ahead. If you just want to use a room, walk in is just fine.

Really friendly people and a great place overall.

To answer your question, no, it is not an AMP.

Neco