If you could turn back time...

An interesting question for the hobbyists out there:

Looking back on all the providers you have seen, if you could go back and do it all over again, which one would you like to have been your first.
My 1st when I seriously started hobbying was Yoko and I wouldn't change it.She started me off right.Made me want to continue.
Hmm, interesting question.

This would take some serious thought. Do you mean current providers or can we include someone from the past?

W.
I would have chosen Mia of Houston. She was a legend.
not Cher.
Do you mean current providers or can we include someone from the past?

W. Originally Posted by Wildstar
Not necessarily a current provider. Based on the experiences you had at the time, which one would have best ushered you into the hobby.
I'll never forget my first, in the early '80's, it was Sam at a studio in a manufactured home (ok, a trailer) south of Frisco called April's. OMG was she hot. I kept going back until I moved away.
  • Lanny
  • 03-02-2010, 11:01 PM
....But my first L3 with a provider was with the Brazilian Goddess named Bianca....when she was at Aprils in Frisco....Met her at the Dolls House on south side of 121 and followed north to Aprils....funny irony, there is currently a mattress store just about on the EXACT site of APRILS Exotic Modeling !!!

Lanny
An interesting question for the hobbyists out there:

Looking back on all the providers you have seen, if you could go back and do it all over again, which one would you like to have been your first. Originally Posted by Hellion437
I wish I could forget my first one... but she didnt screen, I took what I could get at the time, lol.

Cathy was my 4th... I wish she had been my first
Not exactly answering your question here (which by the way I'm famous for) but I wish I never started this shit in the first place, it's as addictive as popcorn and I loved the whole process from the jump. Sort of like a fat kid likes birthday cake. I had what time has proven to be the worse experience the first time out and that was that it was farkin AWESOME, which hooked me (no pun intended) right away. The whole process of openly soliciting sex and the direct "no nonsense" commerce aspect of it really appealed to me, don't ask me the fuck why but there it is.

When someone starts gambling for the very first time the worst possible outcome is that they WIN! From that day forward their expectations are far from realistic or practical. I've often thought that if my first experience 25 years ago had been a disappointment would I have continued? Who knows. What I do know is that I've been fighting my addicition to the thrill of "the life" ever since. Stay thirsty my friends!
WOW! Johnny Ringo--I couldn't have said it better myself. Addictive? Without a doubt! Love the gambling analogy and your candid admission to fighting the addiction and process for as long as you have. ANYONE that doubts sex addiction is real, need look only as far as boards like this, craigslist, adultfriendfinder--and the countless other boards that rush to feed OUR addiction.

Not judging. I'm as messed up as the next guy and share your sentiments. By the way-have been to SAA meetings. Have tried counseling. Have lost two marriages. The cost is high-even to non-billionaires like myself (compared to Tiger Woods.) I even spent a week at the Hattiesburg clinic that Tiger went to--very sobering. In my opinion, THIS (sex addiction) would be a very interesting thread-I just don't know I have the cajones to start it. I think on the "other board" Logan had some incredibly useful insights in a thread.

Be well, ladies and gentlemen.
i would pay to get out of it..Where is that Dr. Drew,celebrity rehab sounds good to me
Sorry to have essentially and inadvertently hijacked the thread-its hard not to at times unless you just read the FIRST post and then skip all the others.

That said-when you have statements like the last three (mine included)-the sentiment is clear. The OP might as well have asked "when you first tried crack (no pun intended) what was your favorite color crystalline baggie it came in?"
Terri Brice. Wife and I ended up seeing about once a week there for about 18 mths. Wish I started with her. Would've saved me a lot of anguish.