It's not often I find myself and someone else at the table taking a run at the same girl.

It's not often I find myself and someone else at the table taking a run at the same girl in a club.

I had negotiated a price of $300 to leave the club around midnight and play until 6AM.

It is the first time though in a lot of years that anyone had the nerve to lean across the table and tell me "Dammit Whispers Stop Cock Blocking me!"

Now I was willing to share.... and had the impression that was kind of what we would end up doing.

But I am honorable enough to get out of the way of a buddy trying to get some pussy.

But DAMMIT BABYDOLLSNOW! I'm just not used to a lady getting in my face like that over another lady! Especially in public!

And how could I possibly compete with that huge vibrating strap on you have....

Anyway.... I backed down, tucked tail and found another gal....

Now I need to go write a review of a how I had a Provider Table Dancing for me

Strippers Providing.....

Providers Stripping....

Where will it all end?

One Big Happy Community!

Now if Sixx could just rustle some of the street girls to come to a picnic we could really rally together...
Speaking of picnics, it was suggested to me at the recent get together that we need to put together a Golf tournament. I am not much of a golfer, but I can drink and drive! maybe we need to put up a poll to gauge the interest????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Speaking of picnics, it was suggested to me at the recent get together that we need to put together a Golf tournament. I am not much of a golfer, but I can drink and drive! maybe we need to put up a poll to gauge the interest????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
With Bikini Clad Cart Drivers?

I don't play Golf but I will help with Entertainment Coordination.
I don't play golf but I will help by indulging in the entertainment
I play golf and Bikini wearing caddies would be great!
Oh and FYI, I cock blocked her.
We (community) had spoke about a golf outing before and it never went anywhere. I would suggest a pre-registration. Maybe at the next Gentlemens Luncheon anyone that is interested in playing golf can pre-pay for an outing at a predetermined time/place. This would insure turn out if already paid for and could secure us a course to play at.
I love golf and would have no problem playing and helping organize.
This would be something I would enjoy.
The Yellow Rose used to put on a golf
tourny 2x a year. It was great to say
the least. They would provide transportation
to and from the course, lot's of strippers, and
lot's of alcohol. Entry fee was $100.00

You could get as many green dances you
wanted as long as you could pay for them.
What great times those were...

Count me in.

Rocker
I see a lost opportunity..

IF you had offered BDS for the same time slot, then you might have ended up with the stripper and BDS. Even if the strap-on was in play, she did mention she had an interest in Greek now.
I see a lost opportunity..

IF you had offered BDS for the same time slot, then you might have ended up with the stripper and BDS. Even if the strap-on was in play, she did mention she had an interest in Greek now. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Sorry but my homophobia precludes me being anywhere there is a bigger dick then mine.. or a smaller one... or any one.... whether real or fake....
Wonder if i can write a review and get credit for it!!
She was a sweet tasting young lady, from head to toe....thats all i gotta say about that!!!

Thank you to all the guys that showed up and showed me a good time.....i had a blast!!!

Didn't think i had anymore stripper moves in me, but seems like the KING OF STRIPPERS had to make me prove myself!!

I will also take this time to Thank ALL AUSTIN for showing me love on my trip....All of the guys were awesome to me...
Guys you all are very lucky....Austin has some beautiful women here!!!

Since I've been paid in one way or another.....I will be leaving now!!
BYE
Wonder if i can write a review and get credit for it!!

Who cares if you get credit for it... Write the review and tell me what your "male handle" is and I'll buy you 6 weeks of BCD access..... Of course I would report it right away... but.....

She was a sweet tasting young lady, from head to toe....thats all i gotta say about that!!!

Ahh no way you get off that light girl.......

Thank you to all the guys that showed up and showed me a good time.....i had a blast!!!

Didn't think i had anymore stripper moves in me, but seems like the KING OF STRIPPERS had to make me prove myself!!

It's good to be the king! You proved yourself darn well too!...Not many girls get a rise out of me so quickly in a first song..... I was serious about moving to the corner booth and checking out the quality of your "extras".... Now that would have been a review that rocked the community.... I can see the headlines now.... "Dallas Provider Lowers overhead by providing Sessions in Local Strip Clubs!" As a "customer" you would have no floor fees or tip outs either.... You could uncercut the local strippers...

I will also take this time to Thank ALL AUSTIN for showing me love on my trip....All of the guys were awesome to me...

Guys you all are very lucky....Austin has some beautiful women here!!!

You wanna tell us where you saw them?

Since I've been paid in one way or another.....I will be leaving now!!
BYE Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I thought she would never Fucking Leave.....

NEXT!
  • 02-27-2011, 10:40 PM

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Oh yeah. Solid short game, plenty of power, what could possibly go wrong? FORE!
Snow you write your review I will write mine, lol. No one knew about my little excursion out of the Strip club except one member that witnessed it all. I had so much fun with her Friday night!!!!! It did not end until 6 in the morning and it started at 7 pm!!! DAMN I did it too.......!!!!!