AOC: Fake News About Her?

A day or so ago, I read where AOC had been sexually abused in the past and the occupation at the Capitol building had re-activated that memory and knowing that protesters were in the building where she was making her fear for her life. At the time, I had no reason to disbelieve any part of that narrative.

Now I am reading that she was not actually in the building at the time.

What is the actual truth on this? Was she in the building or not?

Any more, I have no idea where to go for reliable reporting on any of this stuff.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Fox news reports - and a Republican in her office two doors down - reported no rioters threatened her office, or AOC's office.
A day or so ago, I read where AOC had been sexually abused in the past and the occupation at the Capitol building had re-activated that memory and knowing that protesters were in the building where she was making her fear for her life. At the time, I had no reason to disbelieve any part of that narrative.

Now I am reading that she was not actually in the building at the time.

What is the actual truth on this? Was she in the building or not?

Any more, I have no idea where to go for reliable reporting on any of this stuff. Originally Posted by ICU 812
What is here sexual assault consist of ?
What is here sexual assault consist of ? Originally Posted by Ripmany
That is not relevant to the question in the OP regarding her whereabouts during the events at the Capitol building.

The question is: Was she in the Capitol building during the occupation or was she somewhere else?

I have heard or read that she was there and that she was not. What is the truth?
Apparently she was in the congressional offices, which are in a different building like 300yrds away.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Apparently she was in the congressional offices, which are in a different building like 300yrds away. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Just like she said...I'm not taking up for the silly bitch but I hate to see the truth tramped upon like this forum has a tendency to do.

What's False
However, Ocasio-Cortez never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2021, 11:46 AM
So to answer the OP question....she was in fear and she never claimed to be right there. Which winds up a nothing burger. She did not lie. But folks are trying to spin it as if she did.

Be like you being scared during 9/11
So to answer the OP question....she was in fear and she never claimed to be right there. Which winds up a nothing burger. She did not lie. But folks are trying to spin it as if she did.

Be like you being scared during 9/11 Originally Posted by WTF
Not only that, but she is pretty!
She was fearful, I get it but then to accuse Ted Cruz of attempted murder? That tells you all you need to know about Sandy Cortez.

This seems to be the most accurate story.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-capitol-attack/

What's True

Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

What's False

However, Ocasio-Cortez never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated.

Around the time the clashes at the Capitol started, Ocasio-Cortez said she was at her desk scrolling through lunch options when she heard a loud, “violent” banging on her office doors. She ran over to her legislative director Geraldo Bonilla-Chavez (whom she calls “G”), who told her, “Hide, hide, run and hide.”
She hid in the bathroom of her office and realized that the person who was banging on the door had gotten inside and was yelling, “Where is she?” Ocasio-Cortez said didn’t know it while she was hiding, but the person calling that out was actually a Capitol police officer.

In the moment, while she was hiding in her bathroom and the door started to open on her, Ocasio-Cortez said, she thought she was going to die. “This was the moment where I thought everything was over.”
Ocasio-Cortez went on to describe the ensuing chaos as she and Bonilla-Chavez tried to find a place to hide after the officer told them to evacuate, without directing them to a specific evacuation destination. While she and Bonilla-Chavez ran up and down stairways and wandered hallways, she said, they could hear rioters getting louder and louder, trying to break inside, and felt that at any moment the attackers might breach the building. Ocasio-Cortez said they finally found U.S. Rep. Katie Porter, D-Calif., and ended up sheltering in place in her office.

She's from the Queens in nyc.

A murder a day, police sirens at least a few times a day. Etc.

Getting upset over a bunch of belligerent protesters or rioters?
Doubt it.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2021, 02:11 PM
HF - thank you for clarifying the nonsense from both sides!
My thanks to those who helped strasighten that out for me.

It is getting harder and harder to get a neutral view of about anything these days . . . from any major news source.

In the old days ( and not so very long ago at that) thirty minutes of reading two or three newspapers every morning and doing some mental averaging would do it. Now, it doesn't really matter who you listen to, watch or read, the reality of any event is nearly impossible to discern.

My fear is that one day soon, this platform will be severely restricted if not closed down for allowing "misinformation" and "lies" to be published. After all, most of the descriptions of my BCD performance is made up wishful thinking.
How was sexual assaulted is a big deal, I was with you not say it sexual intercourse rape, just start talking about a b**** on here could constitute sexual assult. You look at a bitch the wrong way it sexual assult, stare at bitch that in swimsuit why getting gas abbe sexual assult, day you like to put dick in women is sexual assult. Hug some to much is assult. What she consider sexual assult I big.
That is not relevant to the question in the OP regarding her whereabouts during the events at the Capitol building.

The question is: Was she in the Capitol building during the occupation or was she somewhere else?

I have heard or read that she was there and that she was not. What is the truth? Originally Posted by ICU 812
How was sexual assaulted is a big deal, I was with you not say it sexual intercourse rape, just start talking about a b**** on here could constitute sexual assult. You look at a bitch the wrong way it sexual assult, stare at bitch that in swimsuit why getting gas abbe sexual assult, day you like to put dick in women is sexual assult. Hug some to much is assult. What she consider sexual assult I big.
Ripmany is online now Report Post EDIT Multi-Quote This Message QUOTE REPLYLike

Quick Reply

AMPReviews.net

Find Ladies

Hot Women
“Sandy” was just trying to one up Hillary’s dodging sniper fire on the Tarmac.

I bet She’s lying out those buck teeth about being assaulted.