the nation's last undecided congressional race

• oeb11
  • 02-08-2021, 05:10 PM
And it is not a DPST/ccp Star Chamber - ala Judge Sullivan persecuting Flynn.

That is the model for the marxist DPST/ccp radicals and minions- they do love their authority and marxism Uber Alles.

Just like Rome - 'Bread and Circuses " - to placate the plebes.
Good luck with that -DPST/ccpers!
when you can get a court to hear the case
Brindisi concedes after Tenney's narrow House win certified Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
interestingly, Brindisi was going to challenge the ruling and wanted an audit of the voting machines.

looks like someone told him to knock it off...

https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...cracy-n2584390

Yet there is hardly a shrieking voice of opposition to be heard from the press. Brindisi has hired Marc Elias, a lawyer from the now infamous law firm Perkins Coie, which was deeply embedded in the Russian Collusion debacle when they hired Fusion GPS to kick off that effort. The firm was instrumental in getting election rules and laws altered for the 2020 vote, and have resorted to something that has been raged over as the apex of anti-American actions—claiming that voting machines have been the source of targeted errors.

A motion was filed last week to stall the confirmation of Tenney, for reasons we have been told are troubling and offensive. “In this case there is reason to believe that voting tabulation machines hundreds, if not thousands of valid votes and undervotes, and that these tabulation machine errors disproportionately affected Brindisi,” reads the filing made by Elias.
Claudia Tenney had the office, but lost it in 2018 to Brindisi, That race looks to have been narrow and some cheating going on. But she did not fight it like she did this time.

Cheating in NYS I think is more than this one case. Other cases no court would hears or GOP gave up without or little fight.
Claudia Tenney had the office, but lost it in 2018 to Brindisi, That race looks to have been narrow and some cheating going on. But she did not fight it like she did this time.

Cheating in NYS I think is more than this one case. Other cases no court would hears or GOP gave up without or little fight.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

yeah I agree. if discovery went forward, I think they would have found evidence of cheating. the fact that brindisi backed off is notable.

I've noticed that democrats rarely ever contest the result thru the courts.
You're right dilbert .....in that motion filed by Elias on February 1st, with the intention of stalling the confirmation of Tenney as the winner, he bitched about voting machine errors, arguing that "substantial errors and irregularities" plagued the election and he cited differences in hand-counted ballots and the machine counted ballots, "there is reason to believe that voting machines misread valid votes as "undervotes", and that those errors disproportionately affected Brindini ..... now wait ..... hold it right there .....so let me get this straight, voting machines only have "misreads" when the Dimocratic candidate does not win???? .....
Excuse me, my mistake ..... it's Brindisi, not Brindini ..... but my question still stands .....