The Dims Next Boogieman: QAnon

I read a bunch of conservative sites and know little about QAnon. He supposedly is a government agent and he's famous for saying "Trust the plan." Other than that, nothing.

So why are all the Progressive news sources attacking QAnon and his few followers? My only guess is that they need a new Boogieman after Trump leaves office. What? He's already left office?

Remember when Obama left office, the Dems said he was setting up a shadow government by buying a house in DC? Nope it was the Dims who said that.

Is QAnon Trump's "Shadow govt?" How does that work?
Do your own research.
Do your own research. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What did your research reveal?
What did your research reveal? Originally Posted by Levianon17
That you believe some pretty asinine shit. And that you are the worst kind of Trumpy - not smart enough to come out of the rabbit hole. That you still believe in election fraud after 60 courts threw it out.

How’s that. Described you perfectly.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2021, 10:16 AM
What did your research reveal? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Oh it is real....I know so many people that believe that sex trafficking bullshit. Hell I think a bunch of posters on here believe that shit. Austin Ellen might be one. I know there are a bunch more.

Who the fuck do you think stormed the Capital. The QAnon wing of the Republican's party. You know Congresswoman Greene and her followers!
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 11:45 AM
That you believe some pretty asinine shit. And that you are the worst kind of Trumpy - not smart enough to come out of the rabbit hole. That you still believe in election fraud after 60 courts threw it out.

How’s that. Described you perfectly. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Thank you - 1b1-

so - 1b1 - you do believe that insults, scatology, unfounded 'research', name-calling, and intellectual arrogance and elitism constitute 'debate' according to DOST/ccp rules in which the marxist DPST's are always 'RIGHT"!
LOL
True dems and leftist have to "blame" something or someone to cover all there faults and failures

Boogieityman LOL
dims=victim mentality

Life is just so unfair lolling
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2021, 01:01 PM
dims=victim mentality

Life is just so unfair lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you supporting a politician that is a member of {staff edit- CK}?

• oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 01:42 PM
it must be so difficult to try to maintain that one is 'Libertarian" - with a straight face...
When One espouses and advances all teh marxist idiotology of teh DPST party, and its' controlling Comrade Xi!
Are you supporting a politician that is a member of {staff edit- CK}?

Originally Posted by WTF
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

No room for that kind of post! This is a core rule here!
wtf please refrain from that topic!
Over a year ago right before WTF served a lengthy ban he was trying to get the Political forum shut down.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 08:30 AM
Over a year ago right before WTF served a lengthy ban he was trying to get the Political forum shut down. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Really

Can you direct me to that thread?
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 08:32 AM
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

No room for that kind of post! This is a core rule here!
wtf please refrain from that topic! Originally Posted by winn dixie
So according to you we can not discuss QAnon?

You might want to notify Gnadfly

Is that wtf you are trying to say?

Or is this just another rtm attempt by you?
If I do will you leave again?