Names from the past

• BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 10:59 PM
Nina just mad because I have minimum standards that she'll never meet, golfer just mad because I'm not gay and get my ass pumped, see how both of them go hand and hand?

But golfer is down for some deep stuffing, I bet he wears panties daily, Nina said tricks like the fat pussy LMAO 🤣 they're the desperate weirdos and you know it, I couldn't do it
Nina just mad because I have minimum standards that she'll never meet, golfer just mad because I'm not gay and get my ass pumped, see how both of them go hand and hand?

But golfer is down for some deep stuffing, I bet he wears panties daily, Nina said tricks like the fat pussy LMAO 🤣 they're the desperate weirdos and you know it, I couldn't do it Originally Posted by BLM69

And yet here you are trying to deflect again. If you like getting pegged then hey that is what floats your boat and no judgment here. Sounds like Nina wants to work you over and send you walking home biw legged. I would be willing to bet that their are numerous whores as you call them on this site who would be willing to pitch in and pay for your session with Nina. Now from what numerous mongers have said via back channel you love you some TS sessions so why not switch it up and let Nina have her way with you. LMFAO maybe you can get Cage to videotape it for you as a memento.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 12:03 AM
And yet here you are trying to deflect again. If you like getting pegged then hey that is what floats your boat and no judgment here. Sounds like Nina wants to work you over and send you walking home biw legged. I would be willing to bet that their are numerous whores as you call them on this site who would be willing to pitch in and pay for your session with Nina. Now from what numerous mongers have said via back channel you love you some TS sessions so why not switch it up and let Nina have her way with you. LMFAO maybe you can get Cage to videotape it for you as a memento. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You really still hurt for being called out for not being Manly? I know I've hurt a few peg loving tricks feelings before, I didn't think you were this sensitive 😂 You guys are barking up the wrong tree, Nina is not my type by far, and I'm not gay.

Since you like your ass filled, have her stick her cock in you? Or did you let her already? I know that's your favorite thing 😆 golfer wishes I was like him, you hate it that I'm a straight Man and do all the stuffing. Your straight days have been long gone buddy. Make yourself happy getting penetrated by Men with makeup
You really still hurt for being called out for not being Manly? I know I've hurt a few peg loving tricks feelings before, I didn't think you were this sensitive 😂 You guys are barking up the wrong tree, Nina is not my type by far, and I'm not gay.

Since you like your ass filled, have her stick her cock in you? Or did you let her already? I know that's your favorite thing 😆 golfer wishes I was like him, you hate it that I'm a straight Man and do all the stuffing. Your straight days have been long gone buddy. Make yourself happy getting penetrated by Men with makeup Originally Posted by BLM69

LMFAO still deflecting I see. Hey BLM we don't judge you for being the peg queen of Dallas. You fit the description so well. Coming on here trying to harass the whores as you call them and then when they put you in your place you try and deflect. We enjoyed hell week watching little boys like you who thought they were manly cry for their mama during SEAL school. LMFAO my thinking is you will be giving that ass of yours up soon to Nina.
LMAO you saying I got a cock like I don't have many many reviews about my juicy fat pussy. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Perhaps he thinks you're a hermaphrodite. Does that mean the pussy is below the balls or is is just like an insanely large clit with giant meat curtains?
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 09:18 AM
LMFAO still deflecting I see. Hey BLM we don't judge you for being the peg queen of Dallas. You fit the description so well. Coming on here trying to harass the whores as you call them and then when they put you in your place you try and deflect. We enjoyed hell week watching little boys like you who thought they were manly cry for their mama during SEAL school. LMFAO my thinking is you will be giving that ass of yours up soon to Nina. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I'm sure your type don't like to be judged, tell us how you cry when you're getting pegged! Once you admit to yourself what you are, you will be set free, you can come out the closet to all of us here and stop fooling yourself now

Look at this tricks post history on what he likes, nothing but cock up the booty hole from dudes with makeup with real dicks. Whatever gets you off queen, I'm not judging but don't be delusional thinking every Man needs to try it because you love it
I'm sure your type don't like to be judged, tell us how you cry when you're getting pegged! Once you admit to yourself what you are, you will be set free, you can come out the closet to all of us here and stop fooling yourself now

Look at this tricks post history on what he likes, nothing but cock up the booty hole from dudes with makeup with real dicks. Whatever gets you off queen, I'm not judging but don't be delusional thinking every Man needs to try it because you love it Originally Posted by BLM69

Blah blah blah all you seem to do is deflect. It is pretty obvious that you are the peg queen of Dallas since Nina wants to stuff your booty. You remind me of the little boy who was probably bullied by the girls in elementary school so now you try and prove your manhood on a hooker board by harassing the ladies who wouldn't remotely see you for any amount of $$. How about you do us a favor and go put your peg queen of Dallas tiara on. My $$ is on Nina eventually bending you over and breaking you down like a shotgun and pegging your tiara wearing ass. Be sure and be nice to her and maybe she will use some lube.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 11:47 AM
Blah blah blah all you seem to do is deflect. It is pretty obvious that you are the peg queen of Dallas since Nina wants to stuff your booty. You remind me of the little boy who was probably bullied by the girls in elementary school so now you try and prove your manhood on a hooker board by harassing the ladies who wouldn't remotely see you for any amount of $$. How about you do us a favor and go put your peg queen of Dallas tiara on. My $$ is on Nina eventually bending you over and breaking you down like a shotgun and pegging your tiara wearing ass. Be sure and be nice to her and maybe she will use some lube. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Come out the closet queen, I'll hold your hand through the process LMAO you're already acting feminine on this thread, everyone here knows you enjoy getting stuffed and filled up by Men that wear makeup. I don't have to prove my manhood, but you proven your femininity panty wearing weirdo haha
Come out the closet queen, I'll hold your hand through the process LMAO you're already acting feminine on this thread, everyone here knows you enjoy getting stuffed and filled up by Men that wear makeup. I don't have to prove my manhood, but you proven your femininity panty wearing weirdo haha Originally Posted by BLM69

Blah blah blah. Everyone on here knows you are the peg queen of Dallas. Haha even the whores as you call them are now wanting a piece of your ass. Maybe you better have your mother fix your favorite sippy cup of milk and get your favorite pacifier for you once you get home. I am pretty sure that if you are nice then maybe Nina will do the same after she finishes pegging that ass of yours.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 12:19 PM
Any Man that starts a sentence with blah blah blah sounds defeated, maybe it's a girly thing, another feminine attribute .Let me help you being honest with yourself, you're about to have a nervous breakdown. You don't want me to link all your pegging inquiries, I don't want to embarrass you anymore queen 👑
Perhaps he thinks you're a hermaphrodite. Does that mean the pussy is below the balls or is is just like an insanely large clit with giant meat curtains? Originally Posted by Brandofan
A glance through my 201 reviews on Eccie alone will answer all your questions lovely.
Nina just mad because I have minimum standards that she'll never meet

...Nina said tricks like the fat pussy LMAO 🤣 they're the desperate weirdos and you know it, I couldn't do it

.. guys are barking up the wrong tree, Nina is not my type by far, Originally Posted by BLM69
ohhh nooo I'm going to cry because a cheap SW loving loser on a provider review board doesn't like me or my fat pussy LMAO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I have a line out the door. This the reaction you wanted and now I'm mad? LMAOOO You know you not welcomed over here in Dicknapper land. ew

Keep quoting me and you'll get the same treatment EVERYTIME. you know I'm the right HOE to handle you. never cared lmao
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 02:05 PM
ohhh nooo I'm going to cry because a cheap SW loving loser on a provider review board doesn't like me or my fat pussy LMAO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I have a line out the door. This the reaction you wanted and now I'm mad? LMAOOO You know you not welcomed over here in Dicknapper land. ew

Keep quoting me and you'll get the same treatment EVERYTIME. you know I'm the right HOE to handle you. never cared lmao Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I'm gonna buy you a mirror for your bday, take a peak at my latest cheap adventures, tell us if you're in the same ballpark in looks? I told you I have standards, how's it feel that you're not good enough for a cheap loser trick? I'm all about facts, this is why I never lose 😂 golfer is your target market, go stuff that trick with your giant cock. You should know better than coming at me expecting to win LMAO

Keep quoting me and you'll get the same treatment EVERYTIME. you know I'm the right HOE to handle you. never cared lmao Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Nina he keeps quoting you because he is just trying to play hard to get. Bide your time and the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas BLM will give up that ass to you like he has to numerous TS providers.
Maybe someday this post will get back on the original subject. Hopefully big ego with no hat will stop talking to himself and move on to another post he has hijacked. He was fun to own a while back. Not worth a mention now days

Back on subject...it was long long time ago when I had some fun visits with Fawn. She was not just a great visit but she hooked me up with some of her local friends. Very different times back then