Duos?

I hope this is the correct forum, but which lady's have friends they will bring?
Dallas is always willing to do doubles and often has a variety of girls to be with. Threesomes with her are a blast, I have done 4 with 4 different other girls and they all have been amazing.
Dallas is always willing to do doubles and often has a variety of girls to be with. Threesomes with her are a blast, I have done 4 with 4 different other girls and they all have been amazing. Originally Posted by wildcat88
+1 for Dallas

yourdesire is another great choice with her friends.
I hope this is the correct forum, but which lady's have friends they will bring? Originally Posted by Denihilist
I do & will have.
Some visit..some local.

Been awhile but am seeing a Physical therapist FT and getting around so much better.
LOVE IT!!!
send pm for more info
I do. I probably have multiples 25% of the time in Denver. I don’t have a reg partner in KC. That’s a hint!😉
me and savannah
me and YD
me and anybody who wants to do me!!
and coming soon
lol

thx guys!!!
Wait until you meet me and Mylei
Until you’ve had a Dallas double, you really haven’t had a double
Any pairs around for tonight?
Dallas is always willing to do doubles and often has a variety of girls to be with. Threesomes with her are a blast, I have done 4 with 4 different other girls and they all have been amazing. Originally Posted by wildcat88
Care to share which girls was involved in this foursome?
Care to share which girls was involved in this foursome? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Reading is fundamental...
Until you’ve had a Dallas double, you really haven’t had a double Originally Posted by arealcooltime
I have heard that until you've had a double with SM and KD, you really haven't had a double...wish it was still available...
I have heard that until you've had a double with SM and KD, you really haven't had a double...wish it was still available... Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Oh four doubles. Duh. Thanks pitchreader. Was about to get tighten b ready.
aww thanks yall
I do luv my sisters in sin...especially if they have long nails and can scratch my back while were playing!!!
I have heard that until you've had a double with SM and KD, you really haven't had a double...wish it was still available... Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Only if fisting is involved. I just got some new gloves and also need work on my left jab. 👊