IF What You Say Don’t coincide with What you Do Please Don’t contact me save the bullshit for your momma Thanks

Few days till I go Thur with surgery

Say fuck it go blow what I got

Or who Really fucking cares Not me ooh ohh Not Me

This world Got More Shitty People In it then Good I Know That’s a fact !!!

If your a good person Stay Blessed
I hope all goes well for you Stacey
Few days till I go Thur with surgery

Say fuck it go blow what I got

Or who Really fucking cares Not me ooh ohh Not Me

This world Got More Shitty People In it then Good I Know That’s a fact !!!

If your a good person Stay Blessed Originally Posted by staceyrenee
So next time you come to kc you’ll have the bbl done? Be safe
I don’t what I am Doing I rented a car went down to Oklahoma was going to see someone that does other girls Knew have already seen so didn’t think nothing of it dude got mad and try to write a check then cancel the check pretty sure he’s the leader of the KKK most racist motherfucker I’ve ever had to be around His Bum Ass I feel like crossing out my name and taking a picture of the check so everyone know who his Sorry Ass is Dumbest shit I’ve ever put myself through !!!!

But done tip them hoe no problem Smh told me I Must like N***** and that why I want my Ass Done I swear I hate low life Ppl
I don’t what I am Doing I rented a car went down to Oklahoma was going to see someone that does other girls Knew have already seen so didn’t think nothing of it dude got mad and try to write a check then cancel the check pretty sure he’s the leader of the KKK most racist motherfucker I’ve ever had to be around His Bum Ass I feel like crossing out my name and taking a picture of the check so everyone know who his Sorry Ass is Dumbest shit I’ve ever put myself through !!!!

But done tip them hoe no problem Smh told me I Must like N***** and that why I want my Ass Done I swear I hate low life Ppl Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I would've popped his ass
Sure that was the plan for dude had AR is sitting out on the counter and it looks like hunting guns then he was going off on me cuz he asked for my. Account number to send me money so I gave him a Green Dot card then he started tripping out talking about I thought you said you had money in your account Bro tf so you know I started going off telling them I don’t know why you’re worried about my money when we talking about the money you owe me if I was a dumb bitch and gave my regular account number pretty sure I wouldn’t be here right now Smh why I Put my self through so much dumb shit
Lubeman....WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ASK HER A QUESTION? See what you did? The replies were just.....well.....hmmmmm....I got nothin?!?!
Am I missing something ??????????????????
Am I missing something ?????????????????? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
We're just from another generation Chief....
Why does it have to be a Brazilian Butt lift? Why not an Columbian or Venezuelen Butt lift.
Seems unfair
Why isnt it a South American BL
Or Latina!
Im gonna hold off on mine till they figure this shit out.
I aint gonna have it done unless I know Im gettin a BBL by an actual Brazilian dr.
Thats a red line for me.

TBH I really have zero idea what this thread is about... but someone apparently is BUTT lift hurt over somethin
I got fucked over almost Die but it cool just sharing you don’t know me wtf do you Care !!!
We're just from another generation Chief.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Thank God
Sorry I am fine wish I could delete the whole post but I gotta stand on it �� anyway someone told me that Evil follows you That’s Karma I Guess I glad I am Safe & Just going to Wish everyone the Best Hope everything goes well if or when I Get it done

Going to Not wish evil on No one and Hope they heel that hate in there heart Stay Blessed
I got fucked over almost Die but it cool just sharing you don’t know me wtf do you Care !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Honey what exactly did you wish for us to do exactly?
Just be here for you?
I mean babe we put ourselves in some of these predicaments. Youve been around for a bit, use your brain in these situations.
But unless your giving us an alert to a dude which would help providers then post that and/or should be posted in the powder room not sure why its here.
Just my 2 cents but glad your ok.