Anyone see her? She legit?

That ad been on there forever. Wanted to give it a shot but I ain't a white dude 55+
I want to make sure she is legit first , don't want it to be the cops with a fake ad
That’s one of the only ads I’ve seen with as much dick in it as tits/ass
That ad been on there forever. Wanted to give it a shot but I ain't a white dude 55+ Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
I'm a 55+ white dude but, I don't do outcall.
I've seen her. She is legit. She even came to visit me in Topeka.
Awesome! Thank you my friend
Nicer crowd out here than the ML. I got roasted in there for even asking about her lol. Good luck all.
The ML?
And what's wrong with her, of she is legit, might as well see her ,
Nicer crowd out here than the ML. I got roasted in there for even asking about her lol. Good luck all. Originally Posted by Johngalt0316
First of all talking about anything from the ML should be in private or not talked bout at all in public.
Forgive me im just old school
Have no idea what ML is
Mens Lounge. For private discussions with members- no access for lurkers
https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...r/764681969898 Originally Posted by Rockman86

I texted her(?) many months ago, asked if she(?) came to Independence. She(?) came back with some long winded rant about Donald Trump! Nope, not kidding. My post is buried in The Sandbox somewhere. Not going to look for it. I copied the text into the post. Must have had a detrimental effect. She(?) changed her number afterward. No tell'n how many times the number has changed since then. I've noticed a "review"(?) or two on ListCrawler. Ain't no secret ListCrawler "reviews" are mostly fake! She(?) has been running the same pictures from the beginning, more or less!!

Nothing about these series of ads give me a warm and fuzzy feeling! But they have been plentiful, haven't they?