Passing thru

Crazy last 2 wks between doctors, all week long.. To top off my week last week my puppy ended up with parvo and I had travel 4 hours to drop her off last week, and thrn drive to pick her up this week. Thankfully she's doing a lot better.. but since I've been running here n there im staying the night. Besides that my poor car can't take much more. It sounds like it's on its last leg. Does anybody do tranny work by chance? Or can recommend any place that's reasonable and does good work? I'd much appreciate it. Feel free to inbox, leave a comment, or text me!! 8163847165
Does anybody do tranny work
Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
Honey i dont really do "Tranny" stuff
Where is Playa when ya need him.
But miss ya hope your doing ok...
Rock Garage
North KC
They've been open for decades.

I am glad that Big D doesn't do tranny stuff.
I second UC on the rock garage. It’s a hole in the wall, but they are highly recommended.
Lee’s Summit Transmission. Fair and reasonable and honest. Took a vehicle there expecting needing a transmission (according to another shop) and wanting an estimate and all it needed was a minor engine adjustment. Kept it for another 4 1/2 years and never needed transmission work…that is honesty…
Im wondering JJ go get ya some Carshield auto repair warranty?
On second thought dont
Tim Worthy does good trans service. It is down south of Gardner now.
Im wondering JJ go get ya some Carshield auto repair warranty?
On second thought dont Originally Posted by BigDeal
Depends on mileage if you can get it on those warranties. After 90k I know one that is the cut off.
Buy a new car.
Buy a new car. Originally Posted by Lubeman
I know, wow, probably could pay cash for one in a couple weekends. She might be walking a little funny... but hey it is for a car.
Thank you guys!! I can't afford a new car rite now. I wish....but I'm in the middle of building a house, and without health insurance I have to pay for my cancer treatments, and day to day bills. However ill gladly pay off a car if someone gets me one!! Lol I'm actually driving my other car rite now. It needs a tranny too. Reverse don't work, and neither does 3rd gear. But its making the trip up to kc
Who needs reverse or 3rd gear babe!!
Rock Garage
North KC
They've been open for decades.

I am glad that Big D doesn't do tranny stuff. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
"Besides that my poor car can't take much more. It sounds like it's on its last leg. Does anybody do tranny work by chance?"

It is called being able to understand the context from what else is written. Big D doesn't seem to be able to connect the word car with transmission, which can also be called a tranny.

Shall we enjoy the comment?