Cash App

Why would a potential young woman only take a cash app as opposed to cash? who doesn't like cash? Am I missing something?
  • HH95
  • 04-28-2022, 11:49 PM
Scam. She makes you send before you arrive, then vanishes.
Yes, the majority of the electronic funds are scams like that. The only other reason a legit girl would have it, is to keep from being robbed herself. Over the years two girls have told me they were robbed of their cash.
Thanks. I assumed so.
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
I string these cunts along as long as I can. I'm sittin on 300, take a pic and show it to her, but still demands cashapp to come. I'm like wtf. It's all bs especially when the cashapp amount starts going down to like $20... Listen ya stupid whatever you are (probably a dude) you'd rather have $20 instead of 2-300? Ya right.
Actually, I naively assumed I would cash app her after the encounter. I never considered she would ask for it up front. I would never have agreed to that. Thanks everyone for the input.
Lots of providers I’ve seen take cashapp
I take cashapp.....from providers. ��
I take cashapp.....from providers. 😀
I take cashapp.....from providers. 😀 Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Obviously when its time for your stable to pay up your cut.....
I take PayPal, venmo, & cashapp. As well as prepaid credit cards. Cash is always preferred. It all spends the same as far as im concerned.
If you do Venmo, CashApp, etc, you should look into their insurance in case someone doesn't deliver their service. I've used this with Venmo before, cost me like $2, and I got back the money after 10 days.
I will accept money orders
But most providers pay me by personal check