Not getting off during dates.

It's not their job to get you off!
It's your job to finish!
This sounds exactly like something a terrible provider would say.

Adding that when the time is up the session ends but any good provider will do her best up to that moment to satisfy the clients needs, otherwise what was the payment for?
This sounds exactly like something a terrible provider would say.

Adding that when the time is up the session ends but any good provider will do her best up to that moment to satisfy the clients needs, otherwise what was the payment for? Originally Posted by kc_guy_30

Like that song everybody hurts....

Well...Everybody squirts

If you can't, that's your problem. ��
I've had some that don't get off. Certainly not a lack of effort some just don't or they have dry orgasms. You can have the same amount of pleasure & that's the ultimate goal.
I've had some that don't get off. Certainly not a lack of effort some just don't or they have dry orgasms. You can have the same amount of pleasure & that's the ultimate goal. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I agree Sweetie. Had some myself but at the hands of a skilled Provider it's still a WOW.
I've had some that don't get off. Certainly not a lack of effort some just don't or they have dry orgasms. You can have the same amount of pleasure & that's the ultimate goal. Originally Posted by yourdesire

ditto...
if you see the RIGHT gal,whatever happens will be awesome!!!
Absolutely. Its RARELY the providers fault. Many, like myself struggle finishing in a cover anymore, and of course the lady generally finds a way to accommodate. Many of the gents are cashing in on their senior discounts when they go out for the evening so its not a surprise that there are varying degrees of issues finishing. Most of us weren't in the hobby as 25-40 year old "young bucks", at least I know I wasn't. That doesn't mean that the lady with skills and "the desire" doesn't know how to bring her partner pleasure..
One of the reasons I like massage and DATY. Although a skilled provider with a modicum of persistence can usually get me there.
I thought thugs was supposed to be smart ����������. Siding with these girls won’t get you a discount so stop with the Simp posts trynna get brownie points. SMH
I thought thugs was supposed to be smart ����������. Siding with these girls won’t get you a discount so stop with the Simp posts trynna get brownie points. SMH Originally Posted by ProCheekClapper
No sir just real. A rare breed. Don't be like your so called friends. Be you.
I remember a highly rated provider in AR would scold me for not busting, it was weird. Like I'm on antidepressants and quickies never existed for me so it may not happen but scolding me into finishing isn't gonna do it haha
I remember a highly rated provider in AR would scold me for not busting, it was weird. Like I'm on antidepressants and quickies never existed for me so it may not happen but scolding me into finishing isn't gonna do it haha Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
Without question there are ladies who take it personally when you struggle to finish. You can feel their frustration even if they don't verbalize it. That only increases the tension, and makes this worse...
It’s up to the woman. Period. End of story. That’s like saying it’s not McDonald’s job to prepare a Big Mac after you ordered it. They only give you 2 meat Pattie’s no bun so sauce no veggies. The math ain’t mathin’
It’s up to the woman. Period. End of story. That’s like saying it’s not McDonald’s job to prepare a Big Mac after you ordered it. They only give you 2 meat Pattie’s no bun so sauce no veggies. The math ain’t mathin’ Originally Posted by ProCheekClapper
My man I get that your trying to make your case, but thats such a poor analogy. However you want to tie these encounters into a service industry scenario, its a big gap between the right sauce on your burger, and a lady who gives of her most intimate self. Yes, its a service provided, but you have to realize the difference especially for the lady mentally in these encounters. The good ones are treasures to be appreciated....
agree with most of the other fellas, sometimes it isn't in the cards. I have been with some of my favorite providers and for one reason or another, been able to blow into the cap. It does suck when you are with a provider who gets frustrated and isn't understanding, but can understand how that would be frustrating for them. I have had providers be self conscious about me not finishing, even after I explain it's definitely me and not them. Not gonna lie though, sometimes the connection just isn't there and no way in hell I am gonna finish. I just do my best to be considerate and thank the provider for their time, no hard feelings...