Pump it or dump it? Episode 2

Thick kobe tia
Just more of your "playa rep"? I'm sure the ladies are going to LOVE these threads......
My main go to ... Been seeing her for over 2 years now ... Highly Recommend
Ms. Skyla's rep on here is sky high :-)

I suspect she would dump rather then pump YOU.
Just more of your "playa rep"? I'm sure the ladies are going to LOVE these threads...... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77

Yep.. nothing says "high quality" like a series of "pump and dump" posts.
Yep.. nothing says "high quality" like a series of "pump and dump" posts. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That aint no lie ^^^^
Hi Grace.

I suspect she would dump rather then pump YOU. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
You can't handle that Johnny. That's an XL Asian (mostly booty). You might get lost in space.
My main go to ... Been seeing her for over 2 years now ... Highly Recommend Originally Posted by Hova045
Why encourage this guy? If the "lady" in question is of high quality as you suggested, she wouldn't see him anyway...Do you really think any lady worth seeing would book with a clown posting "pump em or dump em " threads? Its no wonder there are posts on here and in numerous other locals about how bad the "gents" on here post about the ladies, and why so many no longer post here......
Why encourage this guy? If the "lady" in question is of high quality as you suggested, she wouldn't see him anyway...Do you really think any lady worth seeing would book with a clown posting "pump em or dump em " threads? Its no wonder there are posts on here and in numerous other locals about how bad the "gents" on here post about the ladies, and why so many no longer post here...... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Back on topic. Would you pump it or dump it sir.
Back on topic. Would you pump it or dump it sir. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
I would never treat any lady on here with the kind of disrespect you show in all most all of your posts. As I said before its your type of involvement in the boards that have led many providers to flee from these sites. Whether their your cup of tea or not, NONE of these ladies deserves this type of discourse. You just keep being you though, and hopefully enough people will ignore your drival and you'll move on to scorch the earth elsewhere...
Why even respond or argue? Ignore and move on.
I'll give it a pump it....And I will. ��

I suspect she would dump rather then pump YOU. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Probably take a dump on him.