Threats of violence

Recently started getting texts from someone claiming to be a member of a Juarez cartel that claims they run the girls in KC and threatening to kill me and my family unless I gave them 8000$. Laughable but enough to make me hang up my shoes for a while. I text from a burner app so already deleted the app deactivated the number and all that. Not sure who is responsible but am sure they read this forum as well. Forwarded the numbers to my buddy who works for the DHS and an address they supplied me. So hopefully some fun from that. Just a reminder stay safe. Stay alert. And stay strapped
The Cartel will cut your head off bra! Run!!
I might look good with a Columbian necktie
So which girl did you piss off?
So which girl did you piss off? Originally Posted by TailHooked
Exactly......This might just be someone's management trying to extort you. You're using a burner app so I wouldn't think there was a way to track you or know who you are. Sorry this happened.
My assumption is the EoA stable. Never seen their girls but had reached out to a couple and could never make it work. I know they read this forum. It could have also been London who I blocked after she offered to sell me drugs when trying to set up a date. So who knows. Maybe it was thug who threatened to kill me since he manages London
My assumption is the EoA stable. Never seen their girls but had reached out to a couple and could never make it work. I know they read this forum. It could have also been London who I blocked after she offered to sell me drugs when trying to set up a date. So who knows. Maybe it was thug who threatened to kill me since he manages London Originally Posted by FishinOzarks
😒 Really Ozarks?
I'm to busy counting money to keep up on what these hoes are texting people.
Huh uh. No I don't think it was you. You would have done it with more flair
Its pretty common when I'm traveling to get emails from various "pimps" with various threats, etc (emails because I don't give the number out without screening).

The one time someone tries to pull the "cartel" nonsense, I wrote them back in Spanish. They replied with some obvious Google Translate bullshit (Mexican Spanish and textbook Spanish are NOT the same).

If you're rocking a burner app-- odds are that you aren't traceable to reality. If you want to test the theory-- either ask a provider you trust to run the number-- or PM me the burner number and I will tell you if I can get it to link to anything (I'm pretty skilled in this area).
GRACE when will you Grace our great city?
GRACE when will you Grace our great city? Originally Posted by BigDeal

First week of August.
Looks like I'm back in the "thick" of things. 😀

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kooiODtam3I
If you could lets reserve the spot that Thug thought he had.
See ya soon love.
If you could lets reserve the spot that Thug thought he had.
See ya soon love. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Let me know how it fits biggy