How do you feel about a private massage location?

I am a CMT. Is there any interest in having a private location to visit for massage instead of the usual store front locations?
Yes
I agree a private place makes it more relaxing
I need a massage, back is killing me
I think a private location makes a lot of sense. You could even use a retail-type spot and just have no signage if that works best. I tend to be a little self-conscious when going into an AMP if people can see me going in. I tend to prefer places where the door isn't easily seen or the building is in an out-of-the way spot with little traffic.
I think a private location makes a lot of sense. You could even use a retail-type spot and just have no signage if that works best. I tend to be a little self-conscious when going into an AMP if people can see me going in. I tend to prefer places where the door isn't easily seen or the building is in an out-of-the way spot with little traffic. Originally Posted by SmallWonder

You will love my new location then. It is easy to get to and yet out of the way with very little traffic ever. It appears you’re visitting a friend. But which place is a question.
You will love my new location then. It is easy to get to and yet out of the way with very little traffic ever. It appears you’re visitting a friend. But which place is a question. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

I agree with small and glad to hear your new place is like this. Just visited a new place last night and it was right on a busy street. Fortunately I was able to park in a darker area, but not much.