Ghosts

Let's play a game and if you solve it, pm me or email and I will give u a choice of 2 great deals!

So think about ghosts. What do they like to do? What are they known to do? If you see one, does it stay with you very long? Haunt you for days or vanish?
Take a guess as to what I am getting at regarding ghosts and how they might relate to one of my specials
Lol you were stood up tonight???
Getting ghosted... I took that as to literal to be the correct answer.
From our friend, urban dictionary:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=The%20Ghost Originally Posted by KCFun632
Sounds like fun but w/o scaring me teehee
Usually vanishes if you see it. Hopefully you didnt get stood up!!
I've experienced two ghosts.
One back east, and one at the Muehlebach hotel.
do i get to bring a bucket for all the sweets? and yes ghosts are real guess it depends on which one you meet.
Well, I am not sure I have that large of a load, but I would be willing to try to leave you like Venkman.

Do I win?
Usually vanishes if you see it. Hopefully you didnt get stood up!! Originally Posted by Mattkc
Nope
Ghosts show up when they want to be seen. They each have their own needs on what they want to do or show you. If they really are attached to you they will definitely stick around, but again, showing when they are ready and only leaving when they are satisfied or fulfilled.....
I like it. On the right track!