Beautiful Streetwalker?

Let me preface this that I have never paid a woman off the street for sex, but I drive enough in those parts of town to know which ones are working. I know it's unsafe for me and for them for all kinds of reasons, and I generally don't find them attractive either, so I don't partake.

I happened to be driving in one of those parts and a woman definitely gave me straight in the eye hard look. She looked way too beautiful to be a streetwalker. Like if I had got with her, she would have been the prettiest provider I have ever been with (which is saying a lot). I didn't think they made them like that. Had to be a cop right? Or a scam of some kind?
or she found herself in a desperate situation and doesn't know about how to do it online.
Ah street walkers, bring back memories. Used to be fun. Not so much now.
Female Police officers pretending to be streetwalkers are never allowed to get in your car. Real walkers will usually hop in to make the deal. Male Police officers will let the hookers hop in to get them to talk.
If it seems to good to be true ....
One of the questions you might be asked is “how much are you willing to pay?” Or any variation!

Never, ever, EVER answer that question!! Including on line! You are leaving yourself W I D E open for an instant bust!!! Amazing how much you can learn from watching cop shows!!! ROFL