Watergate - - - 40 Years Later

I can not believe the right wing-nuts let the 40th anniversary pass of one of the Republican Party's landmark political accomplishments of the past 50 years. Yesterday, marked the 40th anniversary of the Watergate break in. And you guys forgot to celebrate the occasion!

Shame on you!

Hopefully, the next generation of right wing-nuts will not be as forgetful in 2043 when the 40th anniversary occurs of the spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq!
Could you fill us in on what you think really happened? I'm curious as to how effective public education has been in it's indoctrination.
Could you fill us in on what you think really happened? I'm curious as to how effective public education has been in it's indoctrination. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I've got a great idea, I believe the right wing-nuts should blame the 1972 Watergate break in on Obama. You blame him for everything else!
This is the latest meme. Suddenly at the WaPost, USA today etc. Watergate is "news" in hopes of diverting attention from the would -be dictator, the POSITOO.

I mean it is a fair comparison; on the one hand you have crooked politicians spying on crooked politicians, on the other you have crooked politicians using tax dollars to arm criminals and get people (including a US LEO) killed. . . yeah, it's all about Watergate.

Hell, I posted here over six months ago that it was going to be "all Nixon's fault" by the time we evict the POSITOO.
Couldn't answer the question Tex? So much for public education.
Obama is making Nixon look like an amateur.
Obama is making Nixon look like an amateur. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ahhhhh, you gotta love it when the far right wing-nuts start circling their wagons!
I'm not a right winger. And Nixon was nowhere near as corrupt as this President. Sorry for the simple fact, BigTurd.
And Nixon was nowhere near as corrupt as this President. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've got a great idea, I believe the right wing-nuts should blame the 1972 Watergate break in on Obama. You blame him for everything else! Originally Posted by bigtex
Proof once again:

When they have no where else to turn, the Far Right Wing-Nuts blame Obama! Thanks for proving me correct!
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Obama leaves his African homeland in 1972 to lead the Watergate break in...

Obama leaves his African homeland in 1972 to lead the Watergate break in...

Originally Posted by WTF
There you have it folks. After 40 long years, WTF has finally solved the Watergate break-in saga!
There you have it folks. After 40 long years, WTF has finally solved the Watergate break-in saga! Originally Posted by bigtex
It's nice to see that you blind, obedient Obama devotees like BigTurd, WDF, FastGoon and others exist. It's a reminder to the rest of us that it is possible to fool some of the people all of the time.
It's nice to see that you blind, obedient Obama devotees like BigTurd, WDF, FastGoon and others exist. It's a reminder to the rest of us that it is possible to fool the same people all of the time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fixed it for you.
So....it's been 40 years eh?

Seems like only yesterday Nixon broke 120