Double Penetration....Fail!

So.. I attempted my first DP a few days ago and well, keeping both dicks in at the same time was a problem. One in the vagina..then the other in my ass...each would push the other out. Can someone help me with some tips on how to keep them both in at the same time? It was good while it lasted...but frustrating that we couldn't continue.
Putting the bigger Cock into the pussy first with you in MISH, then have the smaller Cock cum and join from the DOGGIE. They need to get their rthym down as well so one is going forward as the other comes outwards. Also try not having the bottom Cock thrust as much as you will be being thrusted onto him from your rear entry Cock............Good Luck! Sounds YUMMY!!!
Sounds like something I like to try someday, Not very many of the providers that will try this.
Yes, the rhythm is important and one gent stroking in while the other gent is stroking out. My sport fucking buddy and I always tried to hold the lady fairly stationary so that we were doing the work. Also, our best stroking was on a sofa or chaise chair by the pool. The bed never worked for us. It's like getting to Carnegie Hall, practice, practice, practice.
I'd like to try this too, and now that I know Reese is up for it I know at least 2/3 of the who.
I've been lucky enough to do this a couple of times. I agree with MS A, and for some reason I was always on the bottom. I also agree a bed may not be the best place as it has too much give. However, I did find that as the bottom guy in her pussy, if I stayed fairly still the guy in doggy would push her up and down on me. So basically, I got a free ride

Like fishguy, I've just been looking for the other 2/3 so that I can do it again.
It has a lot to do with the length of their cocks/and the angle of them as well.
AND how your body is positioned while enjoying DP.

Needless to say, if by chance one cock is smaller than the other. Then that's the cock you'd be straddling with your pussy. as it's easier to stay in......while the other longer cock enters your ass from behind.

And then slow with the rhythm....all in sync with each other...and then stop......the guy who's cock your straddling with your pussy......he stops for a bit, while you put the squeeze on him......and let the ass guy thrust away for a bit.

Yes, it can be frustrating if the cocks don't stay in during all the pleasurable fucking. But when you control it all.......then it's fucking awesome.

Now just find one more cock (or a lady with a strap on....) for the guy fucking your ass. Now that's fucking 4sum!!

So.. I attempted my first DP a few days ago and well, keeping both dicks in at the same time was a problem. One in the vagina..then the other in my ass...each would push the other out. Can someone help me with some tips on how to keep them both in at the same time? It was good while it lasted...but frustrating that we couldn't continue. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
The whole sword crossing worries would cause me to wither away. Granted, in the scenarios described, I guess I would always get to be the guy on top in anal, and don't anyone try to make a foursome out of it.

Seems like from the descriptions it is a lot of work to pull this off. Guess the next time I watch a video of a DP I need to pay more attention to how they coordinate things. Not that I will ever put it into practice, but I do like to learn, learn something new everyday is important to keeping the mind working.
It is a lot of work ... and the guys really, really have to be comfortable with each other ... cuz their party-hat-covered dicks may touch when one pops out. It is fun, quite the experience with the other lady massaging balls and such.
Lower guy gets butt near edge of bed, heels on box springs, which allows leverage to both stay put and use his legs/knees to spread the lady's legs. Lady gets on top CG. Upper guy slides into home from a standing position possibly standing on something if extra height is needed.
Damn, Reese, I wanted to first. Maybe I can be next!
SAS
I'd love to try that even though I'm bbw im very flexable
Speaking from experience?

Putting the bigger Cock into the pussy first with you in MISH, then have the smaller Cock cum and join from the DOGGIE. They need to get their rthym down as well so one is going forward as the other comes outwards. Also try not having the bottom Cock thrust as much as you will be being thrusted onto him from your rear entry Cock............Good Luck! Sounds YUMMY!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Thanks everyone for the input. I am looking forward to trying it again soon.

I think part of the issue was stage fright on both gentleman's part.

Just FYI, this was not hobby related, just a couple of my really good friends outside of the hobby.

SaS

I wonder if reverse cowgirl....(anal) of course, I would be laying back.. then the other guy coming in from the front (semi missionary) would be a good position for this? Anyone ever attempted it that way?
  • 69er
  • 07-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Just FYI, this was not hobby related, just a couple of my really good friends outside of the hobby. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Wow, you're a great friend!

Wanna be Friends!