Mental orgasms for guys?

I just watched an amazing video clip over on Tube8. It was less than two minutes long and in the space of that time the dude went from semi flaccid, to fully erect, to ejaculating. He did not touch himself at all. The cock just got hard and came. Couldn't see if there was anything near the backdoor going on. Shame explicit links are not allowed. That would be so cool to be able to do on command. I gotta wonder if it was CG or something.
Thanks for sharing I enjoyed the video, Butt my guess would be prostate stimuli.......It can be a very powerful stimuli and make me cum fast.....ahhhh
Some years ago, driving to work one morning, thinking about the stripper I'd met the night before (no, nothing happened). I became aware that, if I didn't stop thinking about her, I was going to have to go back home and change my pants.

I don't see any reason in principle why this would be any less do-able than teaching/training/conditioning a woman to orgasm on command, and hypnotists ROUTINELY do that.
Thanks for sharing I enjoyed the video, Butt my guess would be prostate stimuli.......It can be a very powerful stimuli and make me cum fast.....ahhhh Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I didn't thinck that women had prostate glands?

I didn't thinck that women had prostate glands?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

LOL oops was supose to say "Makes men cum fast"......Butt giving Os does tend to be a big turn on for me..........YUM!!
Ahh...I gotcha'. You had me scratching my head,thincking that maybe I missed that chapter in human anatomy. Thank you for the clarification.

But I certainly don't need anything in the 'cum faster' department. Thanks though.

I can actually cum from giving prostate play!
does anyone have the link to this vid...sounds hot!
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I can actually cum from giving prostate play! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would love to know what that feels like, and would love to drop that load in and around said persons mouth.
Recently discovered a short vid of one woman tied down while another applied nursing devices to her engorged nipples. I felt my cock go stiff and the precum start as the cups filled with milk. I swear to God I would've cum in my boxers when the other woman slowly pulled the cups free and let all the milk pour out had I not already jacked a load out from watching her pulsing nipples disappearing under the milk in the cups.
I can actually cum from giving prostate play! Originally Posted by DallasRain

It's also quite an intense sensation for the man receiving it! It's an amazing sensation as the woman's finger massaging the prostate (always from the inside...I know you can reach it from the outside but it's not nearly as pleasurable) makes the precum start flowing