Just a question

• Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Why do some providers get upset when I simply ask if they are greek friendly? When I was in Chicago one provider actually felt offended that I asked her if she was down for greek.

Also I wish eccie had a way to filter out what providers offer what your looking for instead of surfing through tide of ads. Also since I have you here Providers whats something you love that your clients ask you to do?
That's peculiar, why would someone who is a provider be offended by asking if something was on the menu or not. People are generally strange at times that's all there is to it!
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
That's peculiar, why would someone who is a provider be offended by asking if something was on the menu or not. People are generally strange at times that's all there is to it! Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer
That's what I thought, in the end I told her it would be best if she left.
Poll: none of the above... fs all the way, after a good spanking...
Where is the "all of the above" option??

Oh yeah, you forgot one too - GARGLE just to show off!!
haha gargling, that always tickles me.
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 04:30 PM
I'll have to remember that for next time, but you could always just check it off under mouth for now. Glad to see people responding so quick.
I'd split my vote between "on face & hair" and "in mouth". I'm not in to shooting it in her eyes, up the nose, in her hair, or basically above the upper lip. But I do love covering her mouth, lips, cheeks, & chin. So the mouth is the target, but I love to see it on her, not always in her mouth.
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 04:38 PM
I'd split my vote between "on face & hair" and "in mouth". I'm not in to shooting it in her eyes, up the nose, in her hair, or basically above the upper lip. But I do love covering her mouth, lips, cheeks, & chin. So the mouth is the target, but I love to see it on her, not always in her mouth. Originally Posted by papadee
Preach on papadee. I love tit fucking a chick (her laying down flat on her back) right before I cum and squirt a huge load on her neck,chin, lips, mouth and hair. I did this last time I was with a provider and it looked like I through a bowl of jizz at her face. She was surprised by the amount, and I thought it was hot when she started smearing it all over herself, was ready to go again in minutes for round two.
I love it! It adds a unique shine to your hair. Protien ladies BTW I agree, it was very strange a provider was offended by your question.
ahhhhhhh Miss Sins...what about gargling & sharing with the guy{lol}
Just what I was gonna say DR. Great demented minds think alike!
I don't know why she was offended I am offended that she was offended lol. I love greek. I offer a plethora of fetish services that also include breast and lactation fetish
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Thank you everyone I am so glad I am not alone on this. It really made me think as to why she would get offended, but hey I didn't miss out on anything.
As long as I have your Cock in my mouth, hands or tits.....Im a happy Cock Slut!! YUM!!