On the farm service!

I just saw the local rural tire shop service truck drive by and on the side of the truck it said “on the farm service “. A bit of fun in the tractor would be awesome!
wondering if it would work here?
Thoughts
Lol I like your thinking. I’m in same business. Waiting until we’re all done then going to play. I’m ready to.
Totally has been on my bucket list
I’ve thought about it also. Besides the dirty, cramped quarters and possibly having an audience I think I’ll stick with my bedroom. Or Jocelyn’s play room. Kelsey used to have a similar setup. Nice indeed.
Getting plowed in the Deere was exciting! It's the climb down afterwards that's a bit scary!! Trembling legs and being 5'1" makes me think I should get Aflac.
Getting plowed in the Deere was exciting! It's the climb down afterwards that's a bit scary!! Trembling legs and being 5'1" makes me think I should get Aflac. Originally Posted by Layla Hhawk
That would be a site coming down off a combine
Isn't this the incentive behind the invention of auto steer?
We call it "field hummer" instead of "road hummer"!!
I volunteer, I have them all (combine, tractors, semi) All with buddy seats or sleepers. PM for details
To many other people in the field with you at harvest, but all by myself for plowing or field work. Put it on auto pilot before you start down a long 80 and you have about 4 - 5 minutes.
I would defiantly have to re-evaluate my attire if getting in a tractor, however I could sit right on your lap while you show me how to 'drive' while giving you a great view and not to mention an amazing ride! I think I need this to happen... Isn't the harvest almost over? We are running out of time...
Les123 I still have a nice play room at a New and improved location. Your welcome back anytime.
Sounds like a hot fantasy and if someone wants to watch let them. Hot!