URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...4-katherinegfe
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: South houston
Activities: Convo, Pics, Bbbj, 69, mish, k9 finish
Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, nice tits, very nice ass and tucked pussy, heavy mommy damage
Recommendation: Yes
Some of y’all just fuck anything. Who wants pics of heavy mommy damage. Some of y’all just weird. If hitting fat chicks your thing all good.. but like no one wants to see
Some of y’all just fuck anything. Who wants pics of heavy mommy damage. Some of y’all just weird. If hitting fat chicks your thing all good.. but like no one wants to see Originally Posted by Htownbemer
Since I posted this review I've had exactly 9 dm's asking for the pics, so looks like you're the odd man out. And if a woman's body after having kids isn't your thing that's cool, but don't come here spewing your negativity. And she's definitely not fat.
Some of y’all just fuck anything. Who wants pics of heavy mommy damage. Some of y’all just weird. If hitting fat chicks your thing all good.. but like no one wants to see Originally Posted by Htownbemer
I am constantly amazed that some guys are so egotistic that they think that everyone should like exactly the same thing that they like. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. BTW, exactly what is it that makes you a valued poster? You haven't posted a review in 10 years and this post is of no value.
Pics?
I think she looks just fine. And she has an absolutely beautiful face.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed