missing guilt thread

Read the post to the thread that I think why it is missing. Was thinking how to reply or not, and was about to "report post" to mods.

I hope we get it back after some clean up.

And thank you so very very much for the removed till it is cleand up. Or the removed if we never see it again.
  • Doove
  • 09-26-2010, 06:07 AM
I didn't see the post that you're referring to but i'll take your word for it that it was offensive enough to be removed. I'll only wonder why they didn't just delete the offending post rather than remove the entire thread. I thought it was one of the better discussions on here over the last few months.
I too read the post and felt it was a good job by the mods to remove the thread. I don't believe the post was offensive to anyone but rather required time to reflect about adding such personal info.
It was a pretty frank discussion. Someone asked why I was here. I am here because there is nothing like.....the feel of a woman's skin on mine. Her passionate kiss, letting me know how much she wants me. The thrill of running my hand slowly up her body to her breast, squeezing and gently punching her nipple. The thrill of feeling her grab my cock and begin to stroke it and then putting it in her mouth to suck it. Then to hear her tell me she wants me inside her...the total passion of being deeply physical with someone...

Do I need to go on?

I think were all here for reasons similar to the above--to fill in a void with something that makes us happy. I hope everyone finds what they are searching for.

Max
The thread was temporarily removed for editing and has now been restored.
  • cnym
  • 09-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Bravo Max

It was a pretty frank discussion. Someone asked why I was here. I am here because there is nothing like.....the feel of a woman's skin on mine. Her passionate kiss, letting me know how much she wants me. The thrill of running my hand slowly up her body to her breast, squeezing and gently punching her nipple. The thrill of feeling her grab my cock and begin to stroke it and then putting it in her mouth to suck it. Then to hear her tell me she wants me inside her...the total passion of being deeply physical with someone...

Do I need to go on?

I think were all here for reasons similar to the above--to fill in a void with something that makes us happy. I hope everyone finds what they are searching for.

Max Originally Posted by Maximum4
I didn't see the post that you're referring to but i'll take your word for it that it was offensive enough to be removed. I'll only wonder why they didn't just delete the offending post rather than remove the entire thread. I thought it was one of the better discussions on here over the last few months. Originally Posted by Doove
I too read the post and felt it was a good job by the mods to remove the thread. I don't believe the post was offensive to anyone but rather required time to reflect about adding such personal info. Originally Posted by mwebber
The thread was temporarily removed for editing and has now been restored. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Well, now that it is back a better word would be shocking. Looking at the time stamps of the posts. {and knowing when I read it}And when I started this thread. I sat there a long time before I hit the "report post". And it came back that the thread was gone. And then I started this thread. It is still shocking

To anyone that may have reported. Thanks
To mod who removed thread. Thanks
To jack thanks for the clean up and return of the thread.
To mod who removed thread. Thanks Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Jymie deserved the credit for the quick action.