i hope this is okay :/

• m2244
  • 09-14-2010, 12:47 PM
hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know (and i hope its okay that i am posting in here about this )...... I will be returning to college on October fourth, and i will only be around maybe once or twice a week.....I will definitely try to keep some availability to meet with you wonderful gents.....but for now I have posted a full schedule for the rest of this month and the first couple of days in October, in provider ads, i also wanted to let you ladies know that I will still answer all of your reference needs as much as possible so if you would like email me / pm me and i will give you my cell number so that you can contact me at school easier and speedier then through email! ..... hope you are all enjoying the beginning of fall and i hope to meet you all before my head goes into books again ..... MUAH *mary*
  • Aguy
  • 09-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Good Luck at School
Good luck!
  • EENY
  • 09-14-2010, 08:17 PM
ur so beautiful
  • m2244
  • 09-14-2010, 09:02 PM
lol thanks tony......and thanks everyone...don't worry though I will still be on here with my 2am posts and such
Have fun at school. But not to much. We want A's.

Oh and keep away from Mr right and Mr rightnow.
  • Laker
  • 09-15-2010, 04:43 AM
Good Luck Mary!! Study hard! :-)
Hey Mary- Go kick ass and become the best you that you can be. Your #1 fan&friend!
good luck sweetheart.. you'll do great!! If you need anything I am always here for ya!!
  • EENY
  • 09-15-2010, 02:56 PM
damn brook... your looking pretty damn yummy as well... what a fool i was...
lol ohhh geese.
  • Chloe
  • 09-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Put your head where you need to lol . . .luv ya girl . . .and all the rest of yall!!! Yep I have spent too much time in the south lol.
  • m2244
  • 09-17-2010, 06:07 PM
thanks everyone and ly2 chloe
thanks everyone and ly2 chloe Originally Posted by m2244
Good luck Mary. Find your passion and go for it.