Dallas Hobbiest traveling to Destin next week. Need ideas!

Greetings! I am Trailblazer and a longtime hobbiest from Dallas. I'm traveling to Destin on business next week without the family for 5 days but actually have some cousins in Niceville and FWB and even some in Crestview.
Need ideas for some gorgeous babydolls to visit. I prefer CIM girls but not a dealbreaker. Thinking of Sexy Chloe, 1994 Rose, Miss Dreams, and Princess Rue. I know Chloe and Miss Dreams have their own incall which is helpful, whereas Rose does not.
Good choices you made. Hopefully you have a wonderful trip.
Miss Dreams!!!!!
Go see Miss Dreams. You have a great time
Good choices you made. Hopefully you have a wonderful trip. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Miss Dreams!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Go see Miss Dreams. You have a great time Originally Posted by thethriller01
Thanks. She sounds like alot of fun.
Dreams is the most reliable of options in that area. Chloe is problematic when scheduling. Rose is a sweetheart but does only outcalls. Rue is also problematic when it comes to scheduling-- i.e. incall v outcall.
Dreams is the most reliable of options in that area. Chloe is problematic when scheduling. Rose is a sweetheart but does only outcalls. Rue is also problematic when it comes to scheduling-- i.e. incall v outcall. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Originally Posted by Cpalmson