Gianna Bellisa

I don't know how give a review but I can tell you she is awesome. Great kisser and she is a headologist. Good personallity. I have seen her 5 times and it only gets better.
Go to this page-- http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=430

At the top of the forum is a button called "New Review". Click this. On the next page, just fill out the info as requested. When you get to the "Rest of the Story" (ROS) section, fill it in with a narrative. Think a blow by blow recap of how the date went. Be sure to include all the juicy details and also discuss how the "business" side of the appt went-- i.e. how did you contact her, how did she give you directions if an incall, how was the donation handled, etc.
Thanks Cpalmson. I will figure it out eventually. I pretty much said it all. She is awesome.
I would like to tell the rest of the story but I don't know if I'm allowed. She lives in Texas but comes here often. She gave me a discount because I've seen her before. I'm glad because I would be broke if she lived here. She said she'll be back in two weeks.
You should do a review. That way it helps your fellow hobbyist decide if she might be right/wrong for them. It also give you Premium access once you get credit for the review so it is a win/win for everyone.

Rrabbit6926