Parker GFE review

Will a person be banned for posting a review of Parker GFE because she has a no review policy;even though she is allowed to have a profile on ECCIE and advertise?
If they advertise then post the review. No review policies are for those that do not advertise. Be sure to post some taint photos, too.
You will probably get banned from seeing her in future. To my understanding you are not required to do review.
Woildnt be concerned about a ban from her. Just wondering how the mods would handle it.
Yeah post it, there are a few threads asking about her.
is she LMT?
Even LMT's cannot post that they offer extras if they want "protection".

ParkerGFE does not have a no review policy on eccie.
You may post a review of her without an issues from staff.

According to her website, she has taken down her "no review" statement on her FAQ.

Put the review up there and let staff know if she gives you any grief via eccie.
I am positive that many of us would spend time with her, if she is indeed as advertised. It would be helpful to have some confirmation.
I'm interested in contacting her, but I'm hesitant cause of the lack on reviews. Can you shed any light on her? I would really appreciate it!
I just realized this is an old thread so my input wouldn't matter
Did anyone ever review her? I heard from someone her pics were similar but not her. But never confirmed.