Phone: 832-658-0620
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=207091
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 610 west and I10
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None, no response after room number provided. This was the second time she stood me up. Last time was scheduled days in advance and cancelled while I was driving to incall.
Session Length: 60 scheduled
Fee: 280
Hair Color and Length: Never met
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Only can refer to profile
Recommendation: Hell No!
Jennifer is a very nice girl who's very responsive and responsible. If, she misses an appointment, she has a good reason. Not knowing your's, and knowing her situation, she deserves consideration.
Don't feel bad writing this...thanks for the review.
I know the feeling! Sorry that happened to you.

Similar story with Meredith Smith.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2256525
Jennifer is a very nice girl who's very responsive and responsible. If, she misses an appointment, she has a good reason. Not knowing your's, and knowing her situation, she deserves consideration. Originally Posted by flyinghi
I too have see her a few times and she is very pleasant; but, after being stood up TWICE and no attempt to apologize or make up for being stood up !!! I don't think she deserves any consideration at all. Valid and warranted NO review!
Everybody, back off. Just talked with her. Those of us who know her situation, understand why and what this is. You new guys, leave her alone. This isn't an issue of standing you up, it's something else. So, please, leave this alone. She doesn't owe anybody an apology. If you really know her, you'd understand. Back off. She's a good girl. She gets an unqualified YES from me
And you are? She fucked the guys time so she is worth this review, back the fuck off.

Everybody, back off. Just talked with her. Those of us who know her situation, understand why and what this is. You new guys, leave her alone. This isn't an issue of standing you up, it's something else. So, please, leave this alone. She doesn't owe anybody an apology. If you really know her, you'd understand. Back off. She's a good girl. She gets an unqualified YES from me Originally Posted by flyinghi
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 04:12 PM
Everybody, back off. Just talked with her. Those of us who know her situation, understand why and what this is. You new guys, leave her alone. This isn't an issue of standing you up, it's something else. So, please, leave this alone. She doesn't owe anybody an apology. If you really know her, you'd understand. Back off. She's a good girl. She gets an unqualified YES from me Originally Posted by flyinghi
flyinhigh, GTFOH with your white knight bullshit. how hard is it to shoot someone a text in a reasonable timeframe if someone needs to cancel. clearly an inconsiderate bitch.
Newbie assholes, it's obvious you don't know Jennifer. If you did, you'd understand. Call me a white knight, what's wrong with that? I like being called a white knight. Jerk
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 04:40 PM
Newbie assholes, it's obvious you don't know Jennifer. If you did, you'd understand. Call me a white knight, what's wrong with that? I like being called a white knight. Jerk Originally Posted by flyinghi
Newbie..
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

so you stipulate you're a white knight? i couldn't agree more sir. at least ur honest about it...
She's in the hospital asshole, you are the definition of a jerk
Did she send you a text saying something about going to the hospital about a heart condition as well?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 05:23 PM
^^lol..
Pass.
Assholes, you shouldn't post anything about her medical condition. Jerks pm'ing me giving crap about her, I hope she never see's you. Leave her alone. She's a very nice girl. I'll leave it at this, she gets an unqualified "YES", you other jerks, who cares