NCNS by Jasmine Starr

Drove to Spring to meet another provider (Plan A) that can do early morning appointments. I told her earlier by text that I was driving to Spring to see her. She never responded but I drove anyway and waited there once I got near the designated area since I had plan B. Got some coffee. I decided to text Jasmine Starr (Plan B) that I was driving to Spring and wanting a meet. She didn't respond until an hour had passed and said she was good for 10:30. She said she slept through (Flag number one) her alarm and wanted the appointment time to be later. She then said that the text was for somebody else (Flag number 2). She asked for my name which I gave after an hour went by. My first "name message" didn't go through. I already was driving back to Houston and got there because she sounded like a flake so I decided to cut my losses and not risk it. I called her but she texted that she has to call me back (Flag number 3). While in Houston I called her and we finally talked on the phone. She asked where I found her ad and I mentioned Eccie. She said something about needing to drop her daughter at work and that she wouldn't be available until after 12. I told her that I was already in Houston and she told me to come to Spring. She said she would call me when she was ready around noon. I snooped around in Houston and then got on the road again. I was on 45 north close to the Spring area. She didn't text or call me until I get this text message at 12:03 that she called me. I never received anything. I quickly called but I get this disconnection message. I called again and the same result. I texted and asked if she was there. No reply and then I texted why she disconnected the line or blocked me. She didn't reply.

Jasmine Starr definitely has a problem with NCNS. She accuses clients of doing that to her but I think it's the other way around. She plays itinerary games with them and has zero patience if you don't pick up the phone exactly when she wants you to be there. She totally wasted my time. I would avoid seeing her because of her flakey behavior which I personally think is bat shit crazy like because she is too old to be behaving like that unless she has some kind of problem. She's not professional at all. She has a history of saying that she would retire but changing her mind in the end. A real stupid flake from cheese head land you know. Fuck her stupid games. Please fucking retire for good!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 04:08 PM
maybe she figured out you're WolfWhistle just in the nick of time and dodged a bullet..

her tcb was outstanding for me and we had an awesome no-review fetish session...
You reap what you sow
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 04:55 PM
^^xactly..
damn tbone, we agree on something. who knew..
Glad she gave you the run around

You should have gone back to bonemakerbarbie

Btw the first two posts in this thread are by the same rapist wolfwhiswtle the Frenchturd know to talk to himself with multiple accounts
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Jasmine rolled out the red carpet for me...

my handle is the original one i had since '13..
maybe she figured out you're WolfWhistle just in the nick of time and dodged a bullet..

her tcb was outstanding for me and we had an awesome no-review fetish session... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nope not at all. New burner phone and just wanted first name and no Eccie account. She is a flake. Hell look at her fucking history with all those stupid NCNS reports. A nutcase.
Glad she gave you the run around

You should have gone back to bonemakerbarbie

Btw the first two posts in this thread are by the same rapist wolfwhiswtle the Frenchturd know to talk to himself with multiple accounts Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Fuck off German black man retard Dorian homo.
Jasmine rolled out the red carpet for me...

my handle is the original one i had since '13.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nah that bitch is a spaz. You can tell she struggles in the hobby. Another crap hooker in Houston who can't get a real job.
You reap what you sow Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yeah when is yours coming?
The way I look at it I made way pretty good because the minority hookers are fucked up in Houston. You know going crazy for no reason at all and shit. That bitch will never retire.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 05:35 PM
tbone2u mostly flies utr tho..
he is not the nail that sticks up...
tbone2u mostly flies utr tho..
he is not the nail that sticks up... Originally Posted by pxmcc
That fucker is a wanker in other words. You are getting to be one too old man.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Fuck off German black man retard Dorian homo. Originally Posted by telephoneman
scary to admit, but you're not far off the mark..
btw, Hitler hated blacks. not sure if Back ho got the memo...
You have got to be kidding me! You text me and said you were on your way to Spring when I had never talk to you about meeting previously. When I finally got back in touch with you, as I was taking someone to work, I told you that I would call you back at 12. When I did, your phone went straight to voicemail and you don't have your voicemail set up. Actually called you three times and if anybody wants to see the text and documentation of the calls that were not answered, let me know and I'll be happy to send them to you. I'm not a no-call no-show type of person and anyone who knows me, knows that.