Arisen from the dead like the Pheonix

Your breath of fresh air is back for a quick min before I disappear again...I thought coming back was a setup by Congress...and I'm still not too sure to be honest...for those interested I'm investing in a different kind of human activity...namely Dance crews

So let me kick things off with my protege in the lead spot ;-) ...enjoy

Aren't we an awesome group of people
Someone should have buried that pile of turd ashes while they had the chance.
^^^^^ Recognize......
Someone should have buried that pile of turd ashes while they had the chance. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep, but it has been regurgitated and spewing over the sides of the toilet.......
OP,
Unlike these dudes, sometimes I thought you were creative and funny, other times a total drag and something that needed to wander off in the woods, permanently.

I also enjoy the pheonix paradigm, so I just wanted to say..don't romanticize it. You were totally a lurker waiting for the site to come back so your alter ego had a place to be, like many here. (Did you miss that guy while in exile!? Lol)

The Phoenix here is eccie. Back from the digital ash heap! Way 'ta go! I wanna give an atta'boy to the eccie legal team, and tech team! Nice work!

Carry on, again,
LnH
OP,
Unlike these dudes, sometimes I thought you were creative and funny, other times a total drag and something that needed to wander off in the woods, permanently.

I also enjoy the pheonix paradigm, so I just wanted to say..don't romanticize it. You were totally a lurker waiting for the site to come back so your alter ego had a place to be, like many here. (Did you miss that guy while in exile!? Lol)

The Phoenix here is eccie. Back from the digital ash heap! Way 'ta go! I wanna give an atta'boy to the eccie legal team, and tech team! Nice work!

Carry on, again,
LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny

^ a true fan. WOW. not often people openly admit their admiration for SC. I appreciate you following my work. Much love sweet lady...
^ a true fan. WOW. not often people openly admit their admiration for SC. I appreciate you following my work. Much love sweet lady... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Lady?

Lmao!