Am I weird for this?

I'm a woman (clearly) but I HATE penis photos. They don't do it for me. Not in the hobby. Not in real life. Never. I'd rather see a woman's body.
Chero plumo nothing you do is ever foooking weird with you're bootiful self. My homie pxmc, aka pxo confirms how bootiful you are darlin....
Chero plumo nothing you do is ever foooking weird with you're bootiful self. My homie pxmc, aka pxo confirms how bootiful you are darlin.... Originally Posted by shinepro
😂 gracias
  • pxmcc
  • 07-23-2018, 07:15 PM
I'm a woman (clearly) but I HATE penis photos. They don't do it for me. Not in the hobby. Not in real life. Never. I'd rather see a woman's body. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Nope Cherri, I agree with you 100%. i feel the exact same way..

Btw, sorry I went off on you on that other thread. that was my bad. been dealing with some hobby fuckery, and its got me kinda grumpy..
Nope Cherri, I agree with you 100%. i feel the exact same way..

Btw, sorry I went off on you on that other thread. that was my bad. been dealing with some hobby fuckery, and its got me kinda grumpy.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Apology accepted.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-23-2018, 09:22 PM
Apology accepted. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
thank you sweety.
I have yet to send an UNSOLICITED dick pic. Nor, have I met a girl who gets turned on by them. I have sent them when asked lol, but I wait for that first.
Dick pics are not impressive..BUT send me a pic of your beard,goatee,eyes or ripped calves.....ooohhhhlaaaalaaaaa yessss
I'm the same way as well..
Literally I hate it too. I don’t understand why they send them thinking I’m gonna get turned on 🙄 I like the real thing
Confession : After giggling like a school girl on her first glance of a man's cock ....I may chat a little if ya catch me on break from my daily civilian duties.

I eventually erase the pic lol
The female body is such a lovelier sight ........
I definitely rather see a girls naked bod. Feel free to send ladies. Lol but I love both at the same time. ��
Dick pics are not impressive..BUT send me a pic of your beard,goatee,eyes or ripped calves.....ooohhhhlaaaalaaaaa yessss Originally Posted by DallasRain
How many beard pics have you got after this post?
I definitely rather see a girls naked bod. Feel free to send ladies. Lol but I love both at the same time. �� Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Do you have any examples to share? I would love to see what turns you on!!