Shine for foooking moderator!

The time has foooking come. I've patiently paid my dues and put up with foooking trolls, but now the time has come for me to step into a mod role. With my trusty homie pxo by my side we can do a wonderful job. So eccos and eccas any support you lend my way would be greatly appreciate in my quest for modship. Now if you are a foooking troll you won't like me because your ass will be the first to go as I clean house. Campaign starts now. Please support....
  • Trey
  • 07-23-2018, 06:31 PM
I vote HELL NO.
I vote HELL NO. Originally Posted by Trey
You treyo, aka third ward, I highly respect you. You seem like a real stand up fella. You sir would get the foooking red carpet in shines Ecco. Now I understand your hesitancy in supporting my campaign but hey, once you understand my mission then possibly things might become clearer for you on my goals for my time as a mod. Some things are out of your control third ward so just get on board!
You need your ass pistol whipped.

That's trill...
  • pxmcc
  • 07-23-2018, 07:19 PM
shine, it's by invite from existing modtards. so until you get a friendly invite from modtardom, then i dunno that it's gonna happen..
shine, it's by invite from existing modtards. so until you get a friendly invite from modtardom, then i dunno that it's gonna happen.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Uhhh, that's not going to happen. He may know every rule and guideline but he has made himself look....not too good.

Sistine...be careful, that's a threat.

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
Uhhh, that's not going to happen. He may know every rule and guideline but he has made himself look....not too good.

Sistine...be careful, that's a threat.

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Bruh...where's the threat and to whom?
Bruh...where's the threat and to whom? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Reasonable argument....the MOD will reverse his decision.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-25-2018, 10:50 AM
Darth, there's also a rule on excessive rudeness. telling someone he needs to be pistol whipped is kinda rude, dontcha think?

granted, not everyone likes Shine-i find him entertaining tho-but that still doesn't justify excessive rudeness, imo..
Reasonable argument....the MOD will reverse his decision. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Darth, there's also a rule on excessive rudeness. telling someone he needs to be pistol whipped is kinda rude, dontcha think?

granted, not everyone likes Shine-i find him entertaining tho-but that still doesn't justify excessive rudeness, imo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
There is no place for a post like that !! Not in this day and time!!!!! SC needs a vacay for that !!
I honestly don't understand all the foooking animosity thrown my way. I literally bother no one. I see my providers and all of them love my company. I don't get Sistine, but hey I'm not getting into a back and forth with anyone on this board ever, nor do I go out of my way to disparage anyone. Pxo as always you're a stand up guy and I appreciate the support. Coed is supposed to be entertaining, fun; like this hobby, but some folks drain the life out of anything resembling fun. Again, pxo, much respect and Darth thanks for your expert moderation. Toodlez....
There is no place for a post like that !! Not in this day and time!!!!! SC needs a vacay for that !! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Who was SC disrespectful to? He addressed no one nor did he imply he'd do anything to anyone....for all we know he was talking to himself.

Remember it's not what you know it's what you can prove. :-)
Reasonable argument....the MOD will reverse his decision. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Bruh when we get to heaven and god gives us what he owes us..I'm gonna let you rule a small part of my kingdom.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-25-2018, 06:46 PM
Bruh when we get to heaven and god gives us what he owes us..I'm gonna let you rule a small part of my kingdom. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

SC you dodged a bullet. you should go buy a lottery ticket. the Mega Millions is at over a half a billion dollars, and has a positive expectation value.
SC you dodged a bullet. you should go buy a lottery ticket. the Mega Millions is at over a half a billion dollars, and has a positive expectation value. Originally Posted by pxmcc
There was a winning ticket sold already.