Sex Island Vegas

• Warcf
  • 06-14-2019, 08:28 PM
Hey guys,

I have seen some advertisements for Sex Island and I was they are throwing a new event in Vegas coming up. Has anyone been to one of these? It almost sounds too good to be true lol any input is appreciated!

https://www.sexisland.co/

Thanks guys!
Take my opinion with a grain of salt, since I do not know this group specifically.

It's probably real enough. As in, for 6 grand, you will probably be taken to a smallish private resort in NV, there will probably be a selection of women to choose from, they will probably provide all the food and alcohol you could want, and you can probably go for a horse ride during the day or something.

Now, realistically, it sounds very much like the 'Inclusive' resorts that I've seen in the Dominican and rest of the Caribbean. I think Bluebeard's is the place in DR? You can check the eccie board for the Caribbean.

So, these places have more or less what they advertise. Hundreds of girls seems rather unlikely, but who knows. The organizers probably ship in a certain amount of women based on reservations. Being Nevada, not the Caribbean, there will probably be some Euro girls, but more likely a lot of Tijuana transfers that were promised a lot less than you paid for a long weekend.

If that's what you're into, then go nuts. Almost certainly they have something for you to eat, drink, or bang, for a few days. Most likely, you won't have your organs harvested for the black market, but I can't be sure.

Personally, if I had 6k burning a hole in my pocket, I'd book a kickass room in the Cosmo/Aria/Bellagio, set up a couple of multi hour dates with a few fabulous, and really important here, VERIFIED providers, and catch a titty show, go get Secret Pizza, drink a lot, and spend time with some quality ladies.

Honestly, I get the appeal of having "2 Girls a Day, Unlimited", but how much are you really going to fuck in a day? How about after 3 days? Probably a lot by normal life standards, but still.

Hey, it's your money! Take my opinion for the speculation it is.
Blue Paradise, and Blackbeards in the DR, respectively.

And this is probably more a code discussion, not a review.
Good luck.
It almost sounds too good to be true Originally Posted by Warcf
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There's way too many red flags on that website for me to even consider it.